Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by Gavinxman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:17 AM
Find More Posts by felipewvu
Trader Rating: 0
Hey this would benefit me and my youngest brother (14) as the only plane that we have the tx for it is currently damaged from a water leakage in our basemant, this would help out a lot as i am currently saving up enough money to buy us a new one but it takes time while going to school and working partime...any way thanks for considering.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:30 AM
Find More Posts by abdulhakimakgl
Put my name on the list please
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:22 AM
Find More Posts by Divenflyman
ill take it depending on sh cost
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:42 AM
Find More Posts by fishmanpuffer
Trader Rating: 2
will it work with the super cub
Old Oct 04, 2012, 07:05 AM
Find More Posts by hobbiconexstar
Trader Rating: 1
SMASH AND DASH :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmanpuffer View Post
will it work with the super cub

If your talking about a Hobbyzone Super Cub LP, then no it won't. The Super Cubs come with a 2.4 Radio system, you will need eaither a Spectrum or some JR and Futaba make 2.4
Old Oct 04, 2012, 09:01 AM
Find More Posts by Bigb1011
Trader Rating: 3
please put me in for consideration. Really trying to get back into it!

Braden
Old Oct 04, 2012, 09:14 AM
Find More Posts by trixieandme

Thanks

Just thought i would say that what you do for those children is wonderful. I am sure they enjoy it very much. It is very generous of you to do this with your time.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 10:51 AM
Find More Posts by HomeMadeFlyer
Veni, Vidi, Velcro.

Please consider

I'd love to have this radio. I'm 15, so as you said, i can't really pay for one. Thanks . Luke
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:20 PM
Find More Posts by Noch
Good stuff! Good guy.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:50 PM
Find More Posts by snolord1
Trader Rating: 373
Krued Up
consider please,not for me but for a coworker
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:10 PM
Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Trader Rating: 3
After much consideration and trying to read some profiles of the people that's asked to be on the list and I wish I could give all of you a radio or a part to help as I've gotten help I can only pick one person and it's a hard thing to do . HomeMadFlyer gets it . He's put his name in the hat 2 other times for free Tx but this time his name was pulled . Congrats to HomeMadeFlyer
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:17 PM
Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
Trader Rating: 24
Congrats, there is a thread on here somewhere about converting that radio to 2.4ghz with a Frsky module and a little soldering, a great radio none the less.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:28 PM
Find More Posts by loneboat
Trader Rating: 1
Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavinxman View Post
After much consideration and trying to read some profiles of the people that's asked to be on the list and I wish I could give all of you a radio or a part to help as I've gotten help I can only pick one person and it's a hard thing to do . HomeMadFlyer gets it . He's put his name in the hat 2 other times for free Tx but this time his name was pulled . Congrats to HomeMadeFlyer
Congrats!
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:00 PM
Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Trader Rating: 12
Krueminator
Gav, you are clearly a stand up guy. Sorry that someone let me doubt that for a minute.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:44 PM
Find More Posts by boaterguy
Trader Rating: 11
Thermite + ice = Big boom.
Congrats to the youngun! Now Homemadeflyer I expect you to be as smart as I am by the time you turn 16