Oct 08, 2012, 12:59 PM
Wind Powered
Thread OP
Hello guys,
Thanks for all the positive comments.
I wanted to take a minute and plug our Facebook page. We look at RCG and the Alula and Weasel threads in here... as living breathing things that you all have built up...and we want to keep this environment void of too much brand plugging from us. We feel it should remain end user "owned" when possible.
That is why I posted this heads up away from the existing threads.
We will be using our Facebook page for the majority of updates and communications with all the Dream Flight pilots around the globe.
Please do check us out and follow us on FB. That will be the place for teasers and updates for the new project....Alula re-stocking....Weasel updates....etc.
We are trying to keep putting up new content regularly...and it has turned into a great place for people to share images and videos too.
So....we love RCG....but FB is better suited for us to share the day in day out happenings at Dream Flight.
Have a great day,
George
Follow Dream Flight on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/dream.flight.rc
Last edited by george@dream-flight; Oct 10, 2012 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Typo
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2012, 04:20 PM
Wind Powered
Thread OP
Here is a little video we chopped together from some flying over the last week or so.
Michael Richter park flying and bluff carving.
Enjoy.
George

Limited Edition Black Weasel (2 min 18 sec)
Oct 10, 2012, 04:35 PM
Lesson: Do Not Play Poker With George!! This is a guy whom could draw a Royal Flush and never twitch. "Current Project" remains Area 51 domain.

Question: Does MR spray his Weasels with Tree Repellant or is there a new Frsky receiver with Avoidance Software being field tested?

Ken
Oct 10, 2012, 08:13 PM
Wind Powered
Thread OP
We prefer the "RSW"...aka the Richter Skunk Works.....which I believe our good buddy Steve Lange may have coined in a soaring publication somewhere back in the day. Area 51 creeps me out.

Check-raise,
George
Oct 10, 2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by george@dream-flight
We prefer the "RSW"...aka the Richter Skunk Works.....which I believe our good buddy Steve Lange may have coined in a soaring publication somewhere back in the day. Area 51 creeps me out.

Check-raise,
George
Further proof that it's not just Orientals and Native Americans whom can create intrigue whilst remaining inscrutible. "RSW", eh? Mr. Lange is indeed a talented wordsmith.

Ken

(whom also notes the lack of clarification re. arboreal escape technology)
Oct 11, 2012, 11:35 AM
Wind Powered
Thread OP
Well.....Michael does not have any anti-tree hitting equipment in the models....believe it or not....sometimes trees get hit!
Have a great day Ken.
Oct 11, 2012, 06:50 PM
Recieved my Weasel today.Great. Mine was autographed by Michael, also great. And 2 Axis of Weasel decal's. I put the big one on my back window of my vehicle. Thank's alot d/f.
Oct 11, 2012, 09:55 PM
Bay Area Model Flyers aka BAMF
Can we order just the decals? I want some on my car! Good idea prodjx!
Oct 11, 2012, 10:29 PM
F5j -F3j-F3F - What to Fly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diceman89

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/7338102/...ybumper_tshirt

http://www.cafepress.com/sk/axisofweasel
Oct 12, 2012, 09:01 AM
dkf
dkf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diceman89

If you Purchase the plane you get two stickers for free.

Mine was waiting for me yesterday. All autographed with silver pen.

Thinking about the paint now. Black and Orange!
Oct 12, 2012, 10:43 AM
Bay Area Model Flyers aka BAMF
Thanks Dale for the link! Cool shirts and stuff. Too bad no stickers.

I am going to have to buy another weasel for the stickers. Lol. But I love the black weasel, don't have one of those yet. I have a Weasel and a Alula. Both awesome planes!! Cannot wait for new designs and the new Weasel to come out, very excited.

By the way, anyone who has not yet dealt with Dream-flight, they are the best! Very nice and respond all the time to your emails! Cannot say enough about Michael and George. Great company, great owners! Hopefully I will be able to fly with them someday and learn more tricks with the planes!
Oct 12, 2012, 11:02 PM
San Diego North County

Alot of Weasels

How is this for an assortment.
Oct 12, 2012, 11:23 PM
Dale G......OZD
Hey Mr. Robert...you're back! and that's quite a gang of Weasels!

Dale
Oct 13, 2012, 02:01 AM
ALL IN !
Quote:
Originally Posted by george@dream-flight

Check-raise,
George
Re-raise the Check-raise.... don't be weak..
Oct 13, 2012, 12:18 PM
Fight or Flight it's genetic

How many weasels

Bunch of Weasels...Flock of Weasels...Pack of Weasels...Pod of Weasels...Gang of Weasels...Mob of Weasels...
I only have one so it is not an issue...
With my next one the group needs a new name....
George

Got mine the other day, I'm only 3 blocks from the shop. What luck!

Quick Reply