Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by iamsuperbleeder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 02, 2012, 08:15 PM
Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
Trader Rating: 21
Licensed Lunatic
Sold

E-Revo parts lot

I've tried to sell all these parts individually, and no body wants them, so here they are the last time here on RCG before I put the lot on eBay.

All of these parts are literally brand new. They were mocked up on a roller at one point, which never got finished. They're all absolutely mint; not a scratch on anything. There's basically enough parts here to put together a full front and rear bulkhead/clip assembly minus the screws. There's just too much to list, so I'll let the pictures do the talking, but I will tell you there's WELL over $130 worth of parts here if you were to buy them all brand new.

I'm tired of tripping over them, so I'm letting the entire lot go for $75. That's shipped to your door with tracking.

ONLY SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL US STATES!

NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES; PAYPAL ONLY!

I WILL NOT split any of this up! I've tried 3 times to sell all the parts individually, and this is everything that's left; this is a take it all or nothing listing!

Some extras that are also included; spare bulk head tie plates, full unopened adjustment/shim hardware kit, extra steering stops, and I also have an incomplete long travel rocker set (missing one piece) and 7 out of the 8 rubber plugs that go on the axle carriers. I should be able to locate the missing pieces over the next couple of days; there's only so many places they could be.

And because I'm OCD, everything will come in individual bags

to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2012, 05:04 AM
Find More Posts by reyesjhs
Trader Rating: 0
Would you be interested in my ad?
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=873541
Old Oct 03, 2012, 07:35 PM
Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
Trader Rating: 21
Licensed Lunatic
Sorry, not looking for any trades. Getting out of the hobby, and I could use the money right now.
Old Oct 05, 2012, 06:39 PM
Find More Posts by wrong17
Trader Rating: 73
wrong17
Payment sent!!!