Thread Tools
Old Feb 10, 2013, 01:41 PM
scousethief is offline
Find More Posts by scousethief
Registered User
scousethief's Avatar
Rubber tap washers will work in place of the other style feet if you cannot find them/similar , plenty of sizes available in your local DIY shop.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2013, 01:47 PM
craigiri is offline
Find More Posts by craigiri
Critic at Large
craigiri's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firepower View Post
Anyone know if reversing the wires of the motor will wreck anything, as one is going the wrong way? Air blows up with correct prop.
I've done it on the Hubsan and the Syma and it worked fine....
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 10, 2013, 03:50 PM
jason4207 is offline
Find More Posts by jason4207
Eye to the sky!
jason4207's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scousethief View Post
Rubber tap washers will work in place of the other style feet if you cannot find them/similar , plenty of sizes available in your local DIY shop.
Do you have a pic?
Old Feb 10, 2013, 08:22 PM
Firepower is online now
Find More Posts by Firepower
Firepower
Firepower's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I've done it on the Hubsan and the Syma and it worked fine....
Thanks I'll try that as it is easy.

EDIT: I put the black wire on the positive and I actually got it flying for a short time which seems strange I had to change the wire around.
The motor is still getting hot, LIPo flat and prop coming off but will get back to it soon but is looking good.
Last edited by Firepower; Feb 10, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 08:34 PM
dankar04 is offline
Find More Posts by dankar04
Registered User
Lost one rear prop other day. My wife found it and installed but knicks prop off. Used some model cement easy and it held fine. Then wacked llamp and broke both rear blades. Bang good has them but its new years over there. I used U816 on lost prop but quad motor got warmer than others and stoped using it. I fly quads alot and never broke a blade. Bent a few but still useable. I wonder if Ladybird props will work till I get replacement Husban props. I like the shape of Husban. Are props sold here in USA with reasonable postage ??

Just installed Ladybird props all the way around and flys very well. I think even better than stock blades.
Last edited by dankar04; Feb 10, 2013 at 08:50 PM. Reason: updated
Old Feb 11, 2013, 12:17 AM
hudibras is online now
Find More Posts by hudibras
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobot View Post
how about this instead mpu6050 instead of mpu3050 in hubsan x4, already setup for multiwii, you can turn auto leveling on and off,

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/mini-micr...ard-only-.html
I don't have one, but have two X4 and a extra circuit board for X4 on the way from BG!
Old Feb 11, 2013, 12:33 AM
hudibras is online now
Find More Posts by hudibras
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkomit View Post
Well done! Precision, beauty and tiny!
Hey missing PART 2, very nice
Old Feb 11, 2013, 12:47 AM
bangkomit is offline
Find More Posts by bangkomit
Hubsan X4 - H36 - V911
bangkomit's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudibras View Post
Hey missing PART 2, very nice
found his video (badlands) from fpvhub.com
FPV Hubsan X4 Part 2 (3 min 51 sec)
Old Feb 11, 2013, 04:42 AM
HELIRON69 is offline
Find More Posts by HELIRON69
Registered User
HELIRON69's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
Lost one rear prop other day. My wife found it and installed but knicks prop off. Used some model cement easy and it held fine. Then wacked llamp and broke both rear blades. Bang good has them but its new years over there. I used U816 on lost prop but quad motor got warmer than others and stoped using it. I fly quads alot and never broke a blade. Bent a few but still useable. I wonder if Ladybird props will work till I get replacement Husban props. I like the shape of Husban. Are props sold here in USA with reasonable postage ??

Just installed Ladybird props all the way around and flys very well. I think even better than stock blades.
MassiveRC carries stock props and others.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 06:47 AM
RyoKen is offline
Find More Posts by RyoKen
Registered User
hi i am new and I would like to order a Hubsan x4, but I have a question, has the Hubsan an indicator when the battery is low? please help me with this doubt
Old Feb 11, 2013, 07:33 AM
scotsoft is offline
Find More Posts by scotsoft
Master Of My Universe
scotsoft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoKen View Post
hi i am new and I would like to order a Hubsan x4, but I have a question, has the Hubsan an indicator when the battery is low? please help me with this doubt
The blue LEDs flash when the battery gets low
Old Feb 11, 2013, 07:42 AM
RyoKen is offline
Find More Posts by RyoKen
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotsoft View Post
The blue LEDs flash when the battery gets low
Thanks
Old Feb 11, 2013, 01:29 PM
djdavies83 is offline
Find More Posts by djdavies83
We can rebuild it!
djdavies83's Avatar
Well my new motors, props and V939 board. Amy today, soon up, my X4 bodied V939 and a new motor replacement tutorial!]Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360607336.546568.jpg
Views: 105
Size: 150.3 KB
Description:
Old Feb 11, 2013, 08:46 PM
Potnoodleman is offline
Find More Posts by Potnoodleman
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkomit View Post
found his video (badlands) from fpvhub.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tTv8CRLvrE

wonder if he flys this outside his neighbours bathroom window..lol
Old Feb 11, 2013, 10:47 PM
brianyi2006 is offline
Find More Posts by brianyi2006
Registered User
brianyi2006's Avatar
Just wondering if anyone knows where to order hubsan x4 motors for cheap in the US?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion The Hubsan X4 youxif Multirotor Talk 99 Dec 01, 2016 11:30 PM
Discussion Hubsan x4 6axis scousethief Mini Multirotors 301 May 13, 2015 10:31 AM
Discussion Hubsan X4 Mini Quad dc9guy Mini Multirotors 32 Feb 04, 2013 11:14 PM
Discussion Hitec X4-80 eighty 4 port chager review search Timewarp Batteries and Chargers 4 Jun 22, 2012 05:20 PM