This thread is privately moderated by precise_builder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 04:28 PM
Find More Posts by precise_builder
Trader Rating: 0

ESKY Belt CP-CX 450 for spare parts

I am selling ESKY Belt CP-CX 450 (RTF) for spare parts - almost the whole helicopter except canopy, ball links, servos, battery and ESC:

- Airframe with swashplate assembly and blades
- Motor
- Gyro
- Receiver
- Transmitter
- Spare main gear

Everything is in great condition, I barely flew it. If you are interested, let me know. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 30, 2012, 07:45 PM
Find More Posts by jgalexander
Trader Rating: 873
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
Hi Precise,
This area of RCG is for talking about buying and selling issues. You'll have better luck if you post your ad in the heli section here: https://www.rcgroups.com/aircraft-el...helis-fs-w-44/
Also, I strongly suggest photos and an asking price.
Best of luck,
Josh