New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:57 PM
ZAGI CRAZEE is offline
Find More Posts by ZAGI CRAZEE
Registered User
I know all about that one, I had one of them w/retracts, a very nice plane to fly,it was one of the 6 Dynam planes i currently own. I am currently flying 27 planes! what's wrong with me, I also have a Art-tech Fokker DR1 on the table now, starting the build on that on Tonight.....................Zagi
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2012, 09:01 PM
bamaguy is offline
Find More Posts by bamaguy
Don't Move I've Dropped My Nut
bamaguy's Avatar
I gotta show your post to my Bride! She thinks I have too many planes (only 16 + 4 NIB). I have a way to go before I catch up with you! There's no such thing as TOO MANY planes!

-Gary
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:19 PM
gewiens is offline
Find More Posts by gewiens
Look Up!
gewiens's Avatar
Whats the spinner diameter on this plane?
Old Dec 01, 2012, 08:53 AM
crash74 is offline
Find More Posts by crash74
Addicted to Twins
crash74's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gewiens View Post
whats the spinner diameter on this plane?
2 1/2"
Old Dec 01, 2012, 08:54 AM
gewiens is offline
Find More Posts by gewiens
Look Up!
gewiens's Avatar
Thanks
Old Dec 07, 2012, 11:02 PM
Kelledy is offline
Find More Posts by Kelledy
Registered User

prop adapters


Hi All,
My Duke took a bit of a nose in on landing and the prop adapters on the motors broke. I have searched for hours trying to find replacements. Does anyone have any info that might help in my quest such as, motor manufacturer, model # etc. Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Old Dec 07, 2012, 11:42 PM
crash74 is offline
Find More Posts by crash74
Addicted to Twins
crash74's Avatar
sorry dude. I bought the kit version and could not find any info on the motors so I bought my own. HOWEVER the kit did come with the prop adapters That I'm not using. If you cant find the adapters you need shoot me an IM and we can working out something
Old Dec 07, 2012, 11:49 PM
crash74 is offline
Find More Posts by crash74
Addicted to Twins
crash74's Avatar
I just went threw my extra crap!! I believe this is what you are looking for! if not sent a pic of what you need
Old Dec 12, 2012, 12:05 AM
mray is offline
Find More Posts by mray
Registered User
So it appears as though all versions of this aircraft are out of stock at Nitroplanes. Since then, they have pulled it from their main line up on their website. The only way to locate it on their site is by using their search feature. Has anyone had any communication with Nitroplanes about the future of them restocking it?

It looks to be a FLYFLY model....does anyone know were to purchase these other than Hobby People?
Old Dec 12, 2012, 12:13 AM
mray is offline
Find More Posts by mray
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelledy View Post
Hi All,
My Duke took a bit of a nose in on landing and the prop adapters on the motors broke. I have searched for hours trying to find replacements. Does anyone have any info that might help in my quest such as, motor manufacturer, model # etc. Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
I believe this is the adapter. I could not find it listed on the website separately from the motor. I was directed to this site by FLYFLY for their products. I am sure HK has one of these adapters.



Link to the motor above.

www.hobby88.com
Old Dec 12, 2012, 12:32 AM
mray is offline
Find More Posts by mray
Registered User
This motor should be a direct replacement and it lists the adapter and mounting kit separately.....maybe this would fit the stock motor as well..

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...00KV_815W.html

prop adapter

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...sory_Pack.html

It looks like both are available in the us warehouse.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 05:58 AM
bamaguy is offline
Find More Posts by bamaguy
Don't Move I've Dropped My Nut
bamaguy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mray View Post
This motor should be a direct replacement and it lists the adapter and mounting kit separately.....maybe this would fit the stock motor as well..
NOT the same or similar motor! Stock motor is a "bell" type, 42mm diameter and only 19mm deep. See Post #39

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3#post22901930

Sold by "HOBBY PEOPLE" ?? Don't think so: http://www.nitroplanes.com/aerosky1.html
Last edited by bamaguy; Dec 12, 2012 at 06:04 AM.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:18 AM
bamaguy is offline
Find More Posts by bamaguy
Don't Move I've Dropped My Nut
bamaguy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mray View Post
So it appears as though all versions of this aircraft are out of stock at Nitroplanes. Since then, they have pulled it from their main line up on their website. The only way to locate it on their site is by using their search feature. Has anyone had any communication with Nitroplanes about the future of them restocking it?

It looks to be a FLYFLY model....does anyone know were to purchase these other than Hobby People?
NitroPlanes (Tony), told me that shipment is due last week of December. But that was before the walk out by the UNION folks that unload the cargo ships in Long Beach and Los Angeles. There is a bunch of cargo vessels waiting to be unloaded off shore!
Old Dec 12, 2012, 07:38 AM
crash74 is offline
Find More Posts by crash74
Addicted to Twins
crash74's Avatar
Yeah a bunch of overpaid cry baby's are not affecting our hobby. FIRE THEM ALL. There are ALOT of people out of work that would love to take their jobs!, at half of there 150k a year. Sorry rant
Old Dec 12, 2012, 09:54 AM
mray is offline
Find More Posts by mray
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaguy View Post
NOT the same or similar motor! Stock motor is a "bell" type, 42mm diameter and only 19mm deep. See Post #39

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3#post22901930

Sold by "HOBBY PEOPLE" ?? Don't think so: http://www.nitroplanes.com/aerosky1.html
You are correct. that motor is vastly different than the one FLYFLY lists for their plane.

There are two B60 dukes being offered and I am unable to determine which version Nitroplanes has sold. Hobby People is selling the FLYFLY Version-

http://www.hobbypeople.net/index.php...esc-incld.html


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question Nitroplanes Aerosky 55" Extra and Sbach rcninja 3D Foamies 220 Jul 16, 2014 08:30 AM
Discussion AeroSky B60 Tim B. Electric Plane Talk 100 Jun 19, 2014 04:45 PM
Discussion FLY FLY Beechcraft Duke B60 Hollywood2979 Foamies (Kits) 0 Jul 16, 2012 02:51 PM
For Sale FS/FT Keurig B60 Special Edition...Used only 5 times Bombo Non R/C Items (FS/W) 1 Feb 21, 2011 01:58 PM
For Sale Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System thannamhbfp Non R/C Items (FS/W) 1 Dec 18, 2009 04:53 AM