Demon-Mini-Liners EMB-120 Brasilia! - Page 21 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Dec 01, 2012, 10:35 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGliderGuy
I hear ya! I'm just itching to see all the progress in your hangar in glorious HD! I hope that didn't sound weird lol.

Ethan
Lol its all good . . .

Progess? You mean Madness!
Latest blog entry: My RC 737 Assembly line!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2012, 10:36 PM
747-400
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGliderGuy
I hear ya! I'm just itching to see all the progress in your hangar in glorious HD! I hope that didn't sound weird lol.

Ethan
haha me too
Dec 01, 2012, 10:37 PM
747-400
The demon madness!!
Dec 01, 2012, 10:39 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by w747
The demon madness!!
Hell Yeah Boss! Bonkers I be!
Latest blog entry: My RC 737 Assembly line!
Dec 02, 2012, 09:05 AM
Proud of Brushless Sprouts
Commander Clumsy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver
Now I'm adding the plastic film over the cardboard tube and I'm begining to paint the 3 fuse sections. The I begin to add the black ultracote windscreen decals
I want the chrome one!
And the white one for the weekends
Dec 02, 2012, 09:25 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Clumsy
I want the chrome one!
And the white one for the weekends
Chrome tigres & white tirges Sounds good. . . . .I was thinking os building another 120, this time with a depron fuselage tube. . .in order to see how much better she'll fly.
Latest blog entry: My RC 737 Assembly line!
Dec 02, 2012, 10:18 AM
Augermeister
dahawk47's Avatar
DD,

Have you finished your batch of MD's or are you running this production line in paralell? IE. The Mini department.

-Hawk
Dec 02, 2012, 01:17 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahawk47
DD,

Have you finished your batch of MD's or are you running this production line in paralell? IE. The Mini department.

-Hawk
Hi Hawk, Yes I'm still building the 7 other MD-Mad dogs its just I'm trying to solve some issues with some of the Mad-dogs fiberglass parts. . .. the old resin I've been using isn't cutting the mustard.
Latest blog entry: My RC 737 Assembly line!
Dec 03, 2012, 03:48 PM
Proud of Brushless Sprouts
Commander Clumsy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver
Chrome tigres & white tirges Sounds good. . . . .I was thinking os building another 120, this time with a depron fuselage tube. . .in order to see how much better she'll fly.
Tone down on the Greek please - I just recently managed to understand English.
Can you translate please?
Dec 03, 2012, 04:24 PM
Registered User
mesnick's Avatar
Demon ,, Really nice job, I would like one of these
Dec 03, 2012, 04:45 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesnick
Demon ,, Really nice job, I would like one of these
Thanks Mesnick, we'll trade . . .. you give me your Avanti and I'll give you a 120!
Latest blog entry: My RC 737 Assembly line!
Dec 06, 2012, 09:04 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver
Now I'm adding the plastic film over the cardboard tube and I'm begining to paint the 3 fuse sections. The I begin to add the black ultracote windscreen decals
Hello Chris

Is this a self coloured film..and what's it's trade name ?.

Cheers
Clive,Hudds.
Dec 06, 2012, 03:04 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive58
Hello Chris

Is this a self coloured film..and what's it's trade name ?.

Cheers
Clive,Hudds.
Yes indeed Mr Hudds!. .. its a white plastic sheet called readyboard. . .I think that's what its called.
Latest blog entry: My RC 737 Assembly line!
Dec 06, 2012, 05:18 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver
Yes indeed Mr Hudds!. .. its a white plastic sheet called readyboard. . .I think that's what its called.
Hello Chris

Thanks. Hudds refers to Huddersfield, West Yorkshire,'Blighty'.
I usually use it on some British sites I'm on (cos the Mods want it)...and I got carried away !.

Cheers
Clive
Dec 06, 2012, 05:24 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive58
Hello Chris

Thanks. Hudds refers to Huddersfield, West Yorkshire,'Blighty'.
I usually use it on some British sites I'm on (cos the Mods want it)...and I got carried away !.

Cheers
Clive
Sorry my bad mate!
Latest blog entry: My RC 737 Assembly line!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion EMB-120 Brasilia jdlilfan RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 104 Oct 20, 2015 04:53 PM
Sold EMBRAER EMB 312 TUCANO 65in ARF. 120 SIZE Go4it Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Jun 15, 2012 01:03 PM
Sold Inner Demon MINI DEMON Gearbox Navy Diver Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 2 Oct 04, 2006 09:02 AM
Sold Inner Demon MINI DEMON Gearbox punkindrublik Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 4 Jan 12, 2006 02:47 PM
Mini-Demon, Inner-Demon Gearbox Questions kelvin Power Systems 10 Mar 10, 2003 09:29 PM