This thread is privately moderated by ptgarcia, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 27, 2012, 05:44 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Idiot Savant
Thread OP
Sold

Wing Tote wing bags - 42" & 59" Double Wing Bag

These bags rock. I used the small one for a short time for my 80" Kangke Laser 2000. The large bag I purchased but never used it. Both have been in storage for the past 5 years and are in perfect condition.

From Tower Hobbies:
* Constructed of 600 Denier nylon, durable and water resistant
* Pocket with Velcro flap for wing pole or joiner is located on front of bag
* Additional pocket on back of bag to carry extra props * Inside is lined with heavy fleece to protect plane covering * 3/8" (10mm) thick closed cell foam between outer nylon and inner fleece * Center also has layer of 3/8" (10mm) thick closed cell foam enclosed in fleece and secured by Velcro that separates the two wings * Woven shoulder straps are spaced to balance on modeler's shoulder with 1-1/2" (38mm) webbing for comfort, also has lower horizontal strap
* Two zippers go around three sides to allow wing to be inserted easily * Zippers don't go completely around the sides reducing the chance of wing falling out in case bag is accidentally left open

* 59" Double Wing Tote (measures 32" at the root and 20" at the tip) - New, never used

Asking: $80 SOLD

* 42" Double Wing Tote (measures 21" at the root and 15" at the tip) - Used in excellent condition

Asking: $50 SOLD

I will ship these but for an additional charge. They came to me folded into a large box so I will ship them the same way unless another method is agreed upon. Either way I expect shipping to run $15 each. If you are local you are welcome to come by and pick them up. I am in Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga in the Inland Empire area of Southern California.

I do accept PayPal.
Last edited by ptgarcia; Sep 29, 2012 at 11:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2012, 11:07 PM
Trader Rating: 151
Oldrndrt RCav8r
Can you tell me the general dimensions of these bags? Obviously the length is approximately 42" and 59" respectfully, but can you tell me the tip width and root width (of the bags) for each? Thanks in advance!
Have a Blessed Day!
George
Latest blog entry: H9 T34 ARF...damage
Sep 27, 2012, 11:36 PM
Idiot Savant
Thread OP
George,

I'll get you those measurements in the morning. I left the bags at my office tonight.

Thanks,

Paul
Sep 28, 2012, 10:15 AM
Idiot Savant
Thread OP
Root and tip measurements added above.
Sep 29, 2012, 09:29 AM
Trader Rating: 71
Will take the 42 inch just pm me for paypal acct info thanks.

Jim
Sep 29, 2012, 09:33 AM
Trader Rating: 71
Will take the 42 inch bag just pm me with paypal info. Thanks

Jim
Sep 29, 2012, 02:35 PM
Idiot Savant
Thread OP
Jim, PM sent. Please respond soon as I have lots of people wanting these bags.

Thanks!

Quick Reply