Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Nov 27, 2012, 08:17 AM
alienfpv, warpquad, goby180
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonlee
Bro,

May i know what you mean servos DO have to be reversed?

I am not really understand what mean for servos DO, do you mine to explain it!

Thanks.
he means the servos run the wrong direction for the mastercp in stock form.....you can fix that by using the hitec servo programmer he mentioned or you can open them up and reverse a few wires to get them working on the mastercp.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 27, 2012, 08:03 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy76man
he means the servos run the wrong direction for the mastercp in stock form.....you can fix that by using the hitec servo programmer he mentioned or you can open them up and reverse a few wires to get them working on the mastercp.
Which wires need to reverse after open them?
Nov 27, 2012, 09:40 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonlee
Which wires need to reverse after open them?
the ones on the pot and the ones on the motor.....much easier to just use the programmer. Also, with the programmer you can set your servo arms at a perfect 90 and re-set the center. It's actually pretty awesome.
Nov 27, 2012, 09:59 PM
alienfpv, warpquad, goby180
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmerritt
the ones on the pot and the ones on the motor.....much easier to just use the programmer. Also, with the programmer you can set your servo arms at a perfect 90 and re-set the center. It's actually pretty awesome.
If he has a programmer currently, then by all means use it, but if he doesn't and knows how to use a soldering iron he can be up and going in about 20 minutes no money out of pocket vs spending 25 bucks and waiting a week for it to get there. I hate waiting for things so I generally won't if there is an alternative so that's the angle I'm usually coming from
Nov 28, 2012, 12:37 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmerritt
the ones on the pot and the ones on the motor.....much easier to just use the programmer. Also, with the programmer you can set your servo arms at a perfect 90 and re-set the center. It's actually pretty awesome.
I think soldering should be fine, because need to save cost to buy the programmer.
Nov 28, 2012, 09:20 PM
Hobbyone
Got news from Walkera.For both Master cp and V400D02,there will be metal gears for servos in the near future.
Nov 28, 2012, 10:15 PM
Registered User
lol, that means MasterCPv2 and V400D02v2
Nov 28, 2012, 11:31 PM
Hobbyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmerritt
lol, that means MasterCPv2 and V400D02v2
Maybe not,just change the part
Nov 29, 2012, 12:38 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by one01
Got news from Walkera.For both Master cp and V400D02,there will be metal gears for servos in the near future.
When?
Nov 29, 2012, 12:49 AM
Hobbyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonlee
When?

Not sure,but soon

P.S : What I mean is that the servo is different from original one because it's made of metal gear.The metal gear part couldn't be available seperately.
Last edited by one01; Nov 29, 2012 at 03:22 AM.
Nov 29, 2012, 04:21 PM
alienfpv, warpquad, goby180
Quote:
Originally Posted by one01
Not sure,but soon

P.S : What I mean is that the servo is different from original one because it's made of metal gear.The metal gear part couldn't be available seperately.
I guess that's better than nothing....too bad they couldn't just make a metal gear set for the original servos though. I imagine the price will be as much or higher than the hitec metal gear servos I plan to get one of these days for mine.
Nov 30, 2012, 01:45 AM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
Tom Z's Avatar

Master CP metal gear servos


I just saw this.
Maybe they can send me a sample.

http://www.hobbyone.com.hk/cn/product.jsp?id=11348


Tom
Nov 30, 2012, 01:59 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Z
I just saw this.
Maybe they can send me a sample.

http://www.hobbyone.com.hk/cn/product.jsp?id=11348


Tom
It showing available soon......not yet available
Dec 03, 2012, 01:38 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by one01
Got news from Walkera.For both Master cp and V400D02,there will be metal gears for servos in the near future.
When walkera will release metal gear servos for V400D02?
Dec 03, 2012, 09:13 AM
Registered User
Cost looks no more than Futaba 3114's/ lower than hi-tech H5055's. . Will the Hi-tech servos work as is in V400D02 ? And Futaba 3114's work in Master C/P as is ?? I have new V400D02, and Mastrer c/p is on the way from X-heli. I was aware of sevo issue. Plus bought extra motors. V400D02 cost me $114.00 shipped. Master C/P was $113.00 + $14.00 postage. For a 400 sized/ and 250 size not bad even with servos. Yes they have issues I can live with as I'm not heli beater.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-Review Walkera Mini CP Review - Pictures, Video, Flight Times, Head Speed, Brushless Upgrade Tom Z Micro Helis 704 Mar 03, 2017 07:47 AM
Mini-Review Walkera QR Ladybird Review - Pictures, Video, Flight Times, and Thrust Tom Z Mini Multirotor Drones 985 Dec 26, 2016 04:43 PM
Mini-Review Walkera V100D01 Review with Pictures, Video, Flight Times, Motor and Pinion Options Tom Z Micro Helis 2114 Oct 17, 2015 01:54 AM
Mini-Review Walkera Genius CP Review - Pictures, Video, Brushless Mod, Genius VS mCPX Tom Z Micro Helis 561 Oct 17, 2015 01:50 AM
Data Walkera 4G6/M120/V120 Spreadsheet: Motors, Flight Time, Head Speed, Pinion, Lipo, Esc Tom Z Micro Helis 5 Jun 16, 2011 09:52 AM