Feb 01, 2013, 12:00 AM
Live FPV or Die
I use the standard brick on the plane. Per example, on the Sbach I need all the control to do aerobatic, I can not plug the camera in the rudder channel. The brick have a connector normaly use to program the brick, but it is also the channel 5 or AUX channel. My panning servo is plug in this channel

More info:
http://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/F...User_Guide.pdf
to remove ads between posts
Feb 05, 2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRflyer
I use the standard brick on the plane. Per example, on the Sbach I need all the control to do aerobatic, I can not plug the camera in the rudder channel. The brick have a connector normaly use to program the brick, but it is also the channel 5 or AUX channel. My panning servo is plug in this channel

More info:
http://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/F...User_Guide.pdf
Thanks for the follow-up. I must say your setup and works puts the rest of us to shame. Keep upmthe great work,
Feb 05, 2013, 11:54 PM
Live FPV or Die
lol

I'm a little bit ahead on our time...
Mar 05, 2015, 04:19 AM
Dear VRflyer, this is what I want from my childhood. This is exactly what I want. In time when is not possible to fly for me the real plane this will be real opportunity to fly as like a real. Limited for me is only 25mW for Europe. Amazing work!
Mar 05, 2015, 09:04 AM
Live FPV or Die
Thank
The limit of power is a law I agree. But if we fly in a field few flights,we will not disturb any one even if we use 200mW.
A fix 200mw transmitter in a house for another application that is continuously transmitting can cause problem.
Tell that you use 25mW tx and no one will never know the true
Mar 27, 2015, 01:45 AM
I review RC Products
I had better success with my Sbach than I did with either of my attempts with the Beast.

Unboxing, Review, and Maiden Flight:
E-flite UMX Sbach 342 3D BNF Basic RC Plane with AS3X Technology Unboxing, Review, and Maiden Flight (7 min 43 sec)

Maiden Flight Only:
Maiden Flight Only - E-flite UMX Sbach 342 3D BNF Basic RC Plane (2 min 5 sec)
Mar 27, 2015, 09:40 AM
Live FPV or Die
I'm jalous. Still snowing here...
Do you intend to make it FPV?
Mar 27, 2015, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLynden
I had better success with my Sbach than I did with either of my attempts with the Beast.

Unboxing, Review, and Maiden Flight:
https://youtu.be/R0059ObMHgU
Maiden Flight Only:
https://youtu.be/2eIGCrzX6qg
OH NO Newbeee 3d Wannabeee Take cover.. Sbach will slow down nicely ..Well done GB
Mar 27, 2015, 11:08 AM
Old vid ,just banging sticks
sbach 003 dalecheek1 (6 min 34 sec)
Mar 27, 2015, 11:12 AM
Another old vid,,noise u hear is rudder servo.Plane was in a tree for a couple of rainy days.Does not affect flight
sbach slow flying ,SMALL yard on busy street (4 min 50 sec)
Mar 27, 2015, 01:47 PM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRflyer
I'm jalous. Still snowing here...
Do you intend to make it FPV?
No FPV planes at this point. I think it is too twitchy of a plane for that. My UMX Radian is a more likely candidate for that purpose should I decide to go that route.

On another note, I sincerely hope your snow goes away soon. The RC Brotherhood should be able to fly and share video online this close to April

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1
OH NO Newbeee 3d Wannabeee Take cover.. Sbach will slow down nicely ..Well done GB
LOL you crack me up Dale!
Mar 27, 2015, 02:42 PM
I'd rather be flying!
Not technically FPV because I wasn't flying through the cam, but here's some on-board video from my Beast 3D on 3s. With so much power on-tap, I had no trouble doing KE loops - despite the added weight of a fully-cased #16 cam (KE loop @2:19). Better have the Dramamine handy for this ride! Crank up the volume & listen to the fury of a UMX plane @ ~300W/lb!

Eflite UMX Beast 3D on 3s - on-board video (6 min 40 sec)

Joel
Last edited by turboparker; Mar 27, 2015 at 02:55 PM.
Apr 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
I review RC Products
Barf bag needed lol
Apr 26, 2015, 11:18 PM
I review RC Products
This is the Second Flight video of me flying my new E-flite UMX Sbach 342 3D.

E-flite UMX Sbach 342 3D BNF Basic Second Flight with Bonus GoPro Hero 4 Silver Footage (3 min 3 sec)
Apr 27, 2015, 03:22 PM
Moved to Beast owners thread
Last edited by JWDen; Apr 27, 2015 at 03:33 PM.