Feb 27, 2013, 10:32 AM
Stoyan Zhekov
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbillp
This is the post you want. it's two pages back.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=277
Thanks cyberbillp. I read this post, before asking here. It help me with the titles of the solder points.
Unfortunately wires colors does not help me with my problem, because I have a custom build, so wires colors are different. From the post is not very clear what kind of wires going to which motor.
My build picture is attached (see below). It's also not very clear... I checked mounts several times and it is exactly as on the drawing from my first post.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhesto
Thanks cyberbillp. I read this post, before asking here. It help me with the titles of the solder points.
Unfortunately wires colors does not help me with my problem, because I have a custom build, so wires colors are different. From the post is not very clear what kind of wires going to which motor.
My build picture is attached (see below). It's also not very clear... I checked mounts several times and it is exactly as on the drawing from my first post.
Regarding to my post...if you hold the pcb as the leds are facing to the bottom, then the motor sequence is the following from left to right:

Right Back, Right Front, Left Front, Left Back

And the rotatings are the opposite than the V939.
Feb 27, 2013, 02:44 PM
I think your connections look correct.
Feb 28, 2013, 01:50 PM
hi guys. i have been flying my H-36 with the v929 tx. i have a v911 and dh9116 tx as well. is one better than the other? thanks
Feb 28, 2013, 04:07 PM
I just tried the V959 remote on the H36. Works pretty well but the button press won't work for autoflip.
Feb 28, 2013, 09:04 PM
Safety : practice & promote!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroHeliManiac
hi guys. i have been flying my H-36 with the v929 tx. i have a v911 and dh9116 tx as well. is one better than the other? thanks
well, you should be able to dial back the D/R on the dh9116 so that it doesn't autoflip, right? is there expo control on the dh9116 as well? Seems like that's the most versatile.
Mar 01, 2013, 11:52 AM
Hi Folks,,, new poster long time reader
I'm really interested in doing a h36 / 929 hybrid can anyone see a problem in doing it this way,
Using a H36-1 with the longer arms and just replacing the ends motors/props ect with 929 bits?

Thanks in advance
Mar 01, 2013, 01:51 PM
Sir Crashalot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verum
I'm really interested in doing a h36 / 929 hybrid can anyone see a problem in doing it this way,
Using a H36-1 with the longer arms and just replacing the ends motors/props ect with 929 bits?

Thanks in advance
Why would you want to put an H36 rx on a v929? IMHO, the H36 is more prone to accidental flips than the v929.
Mar 01, 2013, 03:15 PM
I would be using a flysky x9 so no worry about accidental flipping I hope,, I wanted to see what the h36-1 would fly like with bigger motors and props
I did read a post earlier on saying that the h36 board could handle bigger motors so im just curious
Mar 01, 2013, 07:33 PM
I've been flying a little homemade quad with the h36 board for a while now. Mine is smaller than the stock quad and gets the shakes once in a while but is still pretty stable. I had a collision with another micro at an indoor fly that knocked the chip off the board necessitating the purchase of a replacement. My original board when bound to the 9x would flip at anything over 70%. The lights would also remain solid until throttle input was given and then they would flash during flight. My replacement board does not flip at 80% (as high as I have tested it so far) and feels like the stick scale (responsiveness) is a bit higher. I wonder if it is a revised firmware. I recently ordered a 553 board which appears to be identical to the h36 but with only one LED. It will be interesting to see how it performs.
Last edited by slim1357; Mar 01, 2013 at 11:28 PM.
Mar 02, 2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim1357
I've been flying a little homemade quad with the h36 board for a while now. Mine is smaller than the stock quad and gets the shakes once in a while but is still pretty stable. I had a collision with another micro at an indoor fly that knocked the chip off the board necessitating the purchase of a replacement. My original board when bound to the 9x would flip at anything over 70%. The lights would also remain solid until throttle input was given and then they would flash during flight. My replacement board does not flip at 80% (as high as I have tested it so far) and feels like the stick scale (responsiveness) is a bit higher. I wonder if it is a revised firmware. I recently ordered a 553 board which appears to be identical to the h36 but with only one LED. It will be interesting to see how it performs.
Wow, it seems to be very interesting, plz report the result. Is there any differences between the look of the original and the replacement board? I mean like a serial #, etc...?
Many thanks,
Bulesz
Mar 02, 2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz
Wow, it seems to be very interesting, plz report the result. Is there any differences between the look of the original and the replacement board? I mean like a serial #, etc...?
Many thanks,
Bulesz
Well it appears the replacement board is an older version than the one I broke. It will be interesting to see what I get when the 553 board arrives in 3 weeks or so.
Mar 02, 2013, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim1357
Well it appears the replacement board is an older version than the one I broke. It will be interesting to see what I get when the 553 board arrives in 3 weeks or so.
Thanks mate! Fro where have you ordered the replacement (older) board? Could you try what is the max rate beside 120ep without autoflip?
Many thanks,
B
Mar 02, 2013, 06:19 PM
Different fly 4 different guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verum

Thanks in advance
I put a MJX-x100 6-axis board into a x200 quad and the gyro was constantly overcorrecting making it very difficult to fly. I believe some have had good results by slightly shortening the arm lengths (~1.5cm?).

regards . . . g
Mar 02, 2013, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz
Thanks mate! Fro where have you ordered the replacement (older) board? Could you try what is the max rate beside 120ep without autoflip?
Many thanks,
B

I bought both boards about a month apart from banggood. Both were the same listing for the vitality H36 board. My settings on ER9X are ail 100%, ele 100% rud 125%

D/R is rud 100%, ail and ele 82% with everything 100% on the trainer switch. Expo is -40 on all channels all the time. Anything over 82% causes auto flip. With the original board, the one dated sep 2012 I couldn't go over 70% without auto flips.

Quick Reply