Sep 24, 2012, 09:42 PM
olllian
Thread OP
Discussion

Moray RC Sport Airplane (Pylon)!!!!!

Guys we got a new Dogfighter/Funfighter Class! Check it out sweet looking racer that you can trick out =)

http://www.bananahobby.com/moray-rc-...0096-prd1.html

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/moray_rac...ueryId=3885769
Last edited by olllian; Sep 24, 2012 at 11:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 25, 2012, 05:47 PM
Looks like a nice competitor for the the dogfighter!
Sep 26, 2012, 02:44 AM
Red Moray is up on the shelf. Orange Moray will be up shortly as well.

http://www.hobbyb.com/new-3ch-racer-...html?cPath=118

Hobby B
www.hobbyb.com
Sep 26, 2012, 04:26 PM
olllian
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.hobbyb.com
Red Moray is up on the shelf. Orange Moray will be up shortly as well.

http://www.hobbyb.com/new-3ch-racer-...html?cPath=118

Hobby B
www.hobbyb.com
Cool thank you!
Sep 27, 2012, 11:27 PM
olllian
Thread OP
Well I got the orange one on order planning on trying out stock setup then move up to 5/6s set up.
Oct 01, 2012, 07:38 PM
Got mine today! Can't wait to get her out and fly her...pulls like a freight train on 4s
Oct 02, 2012, 03:52 PM
One servo for the ailerons? Better make it a good one.
Oct 02, 2012, 04:31 PM
i was going to pull the trigger ,but the size just threw me off. they should had made it at least the size of the dogfighter. its small size is going to make it fast im sure . looks like a nice alternative to the dogfighter lets see how it stand up to speed like the DF
Oct 02, 2012, 06:18 PM
olllian
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by THESANDMAN
i was going to pull the trigger ,but the size just threw me off. they should had made it at least the size of the dogfighter. its small size is going to make it fast im sure . looks like a nice alternative to the dogfighter lets see how it stand up to speed like the DF
Man i have been flying the DF a long time and lost a few =) My new fun little plane is Funfighters and this one is in btw the two planes. This plane will be fast
Oct 03, 2012, 05:03 PM
Suspended Account
Hobby Lobby Moray Sport Pylon Racer (0 min 58 sec)
Oct 03, 2012, 05:04 PM
Suspended Account
Might have to buy one
Oct 03, 2012, 05:06 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by THESANDMAN
Its not that far off just a teenie weenie smaller
Oct 03, 2012, 06:41 PM
Got mine ready to go all I need to is get her cg'd
Oct 04, 2012, 08:55 AM
Flying is Freedom
Mine red one shipped yesterday, should be here soon. I would have got the orange one but my old eyes will see the red better.
I'm getting this as more of a sport plane. I do like a little speed but I'm not a total speed freak. I'm wondering how it will balance and fly on 3s. Maybe if I put a larger capacity 3s on it, it will make the CG easier and I will have longer flight times.
03svtsnakevert, let me know how the CG works out.
I just found out that the CG on my FunFighter T-28 is way off of where the book said it should be.
Oct 04, 2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Captain
Mine red one shipped yesterday, should be here soon. I would have got the orange one but my old eyes will see the red better.
I'm getting this as more of a sport plane. I do like a little speed but I'm not a total speed freak. I'm wondering how it will balance and fly on 3s. Maybe if I put a larger capacity 3s on it, it will make the CG easier and I will have longer flight times.
03svtsnakevert, let me know how the CG works out.
I just found out that the CG on my FunFighter T-28 is way off of where the book said it should be.
Will do! Using the supplied 4s 1600 was a tight squeeze and their cg is between 50-60mm...I have the 4s moved all the way back to achieve it around 50mm..a 3s may work very very well

Quick Reply