Oct 02, 2012, 12:58 PM
Mr Mootsie
Mr Mootsie's Avatar
this administration lied out of the gate.
Oct 02, 2012, 12:58 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
every day something else comes out...drip, drip, drip. Now it is that the embassy was denied ample security and somebody signed off on a waiver for that security.
If that statement is true and a document can be produced backing it up then it is the end of Obama.
Oct 02, 2012, 12:59 PM
Registered User
Remember that both the government and people were friendly. Two out of three ain't bad, but obviously it wasn't enough.

It's much easier to "get" someone in a friendly crowd because you can get much closer, more easily.

Case in point: Arthur Bremer was planning to shoot George Wallace in Wheaton, Maryland earlier that day, but the crowd was hostile and security was tight.

Later that afternoon, the crowd in Laurel was much more supportive, and security loosened up a bit. He got his shot there.
Oct 02, 2012, 03:08 PM
Registered User
Even media that tends to be more friendly to the President, are expressing concerns over what happened in Benghazi.

"CNN: White House’s story on Benghazi attack really doesn’t add up"

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/10/02...ouse-benghazi/
Oct 02, 2012, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
Cover Up is unfolding people are coming forward and now
We know the State department rejected the cries for more security...head will roll on this one!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...assy-in-libya/
Last edited by aerogel; Oct 09, 2012 at 05:07 AM.
Oct 09, 2012, 05:19 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...ffed-pleas-in/
Oct 09, 2012, 06:05 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel View Post
Fox news...............
Oct 09, 2012, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Fox news...............
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...assy-in-libya/

I posted two of them...mabey UK news? it is what it is....They did nothing even after cries for help.
Oct 09, 2012, 06:11 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel View Post
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...assy-in-libya/

I posted two of them...mabey UK news? it is what it is....They did nothing even after cries for help.
Not sure what your point is, regardless of source

Are you saying 'resources' were requested and denied ?

I think that's what you're claiming - and if so, well that happens all the time, from intelligence gathering to troops on the ground.

It's a pointless observation - the priority ladder obviously had other items atop the agenda!
Oct 09, 2012, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/10465699
Oct 09, 2012, 06:14 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel View Post
Clinton put my point across perfectly clearly - from your link above

"There is risk inherent in what we do and what these brave men and women representing the United States are up against every single day," Clinton said, "and we do our very best to limit that risk by ensuring that our security protocols reflect the environments in which diplomats work and the threats that they are presented with." "

NOTE - the word limit (i.e. not eliminate)
Oct 09, 2012, 06:26 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
While our Ambassador and men were begging for their lives....O administration was literally begging for money...We will see if administration comes clean...but there doing ever thing in there power to hide emails, diary's and pretty much any and ever thing....buts it's all coming out.

The information wants to be free it longs to be free.
Oct 09, 2012, 07:15 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
This is getting more press and more facts are coming out. The more the truth is known the worse it looks for Obama. It appears his administration cearly dropped the ball and americans died because of it.
Oct 09, 2012, 07:46 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
This is getting more press and more facts are coming out. The more the truth is known the worse it looks for Obama. It appears his administration cearly dropped the ball and americans died because of it.
Got to watch out for that

It 'appeared' that 9/11 was a demolition inside job - remember
Oct 09, 2012, 07:49 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Got to watch out for that

It 'appeared' that 9/11 was a demolition inside job - remember
I stopped paying attention to your thoughts on 9/11 once you came out supporting conspiracy theories. Your position was weak and unsupportable before and now it's simply laughable. Move along.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Apparently President Obama can’t see Egypt and Libya from his house. MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 27 Sep 12, 2012 03:03 PM
Discussion Obama’s public-equity record is the real scandal MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 4 May 25, 2012 02:02 PM
Discussion Another Teacher-Student Scandal Chophop Life, The Universe, and Politics 12 Apr 10, 2012 12:13 PM
Discussion Kucinich calls Obama’s attack on Libya ‘an impeachable offense’ rimshotcopter Life, The Universe, and Politics 25 Mar 26, 2011 02:05 PM