Obama Libya Scandal - Page 11 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 10, 2012, 12:31 PM
Mr Mootsie
Mr Mootsie's Avatar
You might want to clear up that quote thing...personal technique, you understand. It goes to clarity of point.
Oct 11, 2012, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=A3ldyGsZ1Io

Mother of State Dept. Official killed in Libya attack says White House has been telling her outright lies.

Yea, they coming home all right them roosters!
Oct 11, 2012, 03:10 PM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
The Libya 'scandal' is very reflective of the Fast and Furious 'scandal'

Both seem to have invoked huge confusion within circles that should exhibit a higher level of understanding regarding cause and effect!
Oct 11, 2012, 03:15 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
The Libya 'scandal' is very reflective of the Fast and Furious 'scandal'

Both seem to have invoked huge confusion within circles that should exhibit a higher level of understanding regarding cause and effect!
They are the same except that they are completely different and one is tied directly to the President and his admintration caught lying and the other is not.
Oct 11, 2012, 03:35 PM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
They are the same except that they are completely different and one is tied directly to the President and his admintration caught lying and the other is not.
Well both seem to point the finger at US administration for deaths of US guards - whereas in fact 'bad guys' killed the guards on both occasions!
Oct 11, 2012, 07:40 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Well both seem to point the finger at US administration for deaths of US guards - whereas in fact 'bad guys' killed the guards on both occasions!
An ambassador is not a guard and a consulate it not our boder with mexico.
Oct 12, 2012, 12:14 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
An ambassador is not a guard and a consulate it not our boder with mexico.
It wasn't just the Ambassador that got killed and shame on you for dismissing the deaths of his guards!
Oct 12, 2012, 12:15 AM
Fier Membre des Deplorables
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
It wasn't just the Ambassador that got killed and shame on you for dismissing the deaths of his guards!
Shame on the Administration for LYING about the deaths.
Oct 12, 2012, 12:22 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64
Shame on the Administration for LYING about the deaths.
Yes - if that's what happened
Oct 12, 2012, 12:24 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
It wasn't just the Ambassador that got killed and shame on you for dismissing the deaths of his guards!
Shame on you for dismissing the lives of the other 3 who died besides the guard.
Oct 12, 2012, 12:27 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Shame on you for dismissing the lives of the other 3 who died besides the guard.
Why do you think I did that

I used the guard as the common denominator in the F&F and Libya issues!
Oct 12, 2012, 12:28 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Why do you think I did that

I used the guard as the common denominator in the F&F and Libya issues!
Yeah that was it.
Oct 12, 2012, 12:29 AM
Fier Membre des Deplorables
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Yes - if that's what happened
Fact; it happened. They lied from Day One. The 'movie protest story' was a fabrication, we know that for sure now
STEEERIKE ONE!


And brought the situation about by denying the request for added security that the facility felt was needed with the 9/11 anniversary coming up.
STEEERIKE TWO!
Oct 12, 2012, 12:40 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64
Fact; it happened. They lied from Day One. The 'movie protest story' was a fabrication, we know that for sure now
STEEERIKE ONE!


And brought the situation about by denying the request for added security that the facility felt was needed with the 9/11 anniversary coming up.
STEEERIKE TWO!
Not facts - supposition - it's in vogue at the moment - Ryan and Romney are big on it!
Oct 12, 2012, 12:41 AM
My poor poor planes.
winndaddy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64
Fact; it happened. They lied from Day One. The 'movie protest story' was a fabrication, we know that for sure now
STEEERIKE ONE!


And brought the situation about by denying the request for added security that the facility felt was needed with the 9/11 anniversary coming up.
STEEERIKE TWO!
Our Ambassador was raped and then murdered along with a few other innosent men.
STEEERIKE THREE!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Apparently President Obama can’t see Egypt and Libya from his house. MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 27 Sep 12, 2012 04:03 PM
Discussion Obama’s public-equity record is the real scandal MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 4 May 25, 2012 03:02 PM
Discussion Another Teacher-Student Scandal Chophop Life, The Universe, and Politics 12 Apr 10, 2012 01:13 PM
Discussion Kucinich calls Obama’s attack on Libya ‘an impeachable offense’ rimshotcopter Life, The Universe, and Politics 25 Mar 26, 2011 03:05 PM