Thread Tools
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:33 AM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
running for President. Keep up please.
Oh right

Should I break it to you gently then - she's not any plans for running and said as much ages ago!

DO try to keep up please
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:34 AM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
At the very least, I would think it would hurt her chances to run for Prez. in 2016. It seems like she really messed up big time here.
Someone else that seems not to know that Hillary isn't intending to continue in politics for much longer!

Sheesh and you live there Mike - DO try to keep up man
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:43 AM
Tim Jonas is offline
Find More Posts by Tim Jonas
Mr Mootsie
Tim Jonas's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Oh right

Should I break it to you gently then - she's not any plans for running and said as much ages ago!

DO try to keep up please
You're the guy who's repeatedly said that politicians lie all the time, aren't you?

Of course, consistency is not your hallmark.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:50 AM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
You're the guy who's repeatedly said that politicians lie all the time, aren't you?

Of course, consistency is not your hallmark.


They do - welcome to reality

Better - but you need to step it up a gear
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:03 AM
Tim Jonas is offline
Find More Posts by Tim Jonas
Mr Mootsie
Tim Jonas's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
They do - welcome to reality

Better - but you need to step it up a gear
No, I don't think so. I have to make my posts more base. That way they'll hit the intellectual target.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:10 AM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
No, I don't think so. I have to make my posts more base. That way they'll hit the intellectual target.
Why - who are you aiming at


(it's a job to tell....)
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:59 AM
Tim Jonas is offline
Find More Posts by Tim Jonas
Mr Mootsie
Tim Jonas's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Why - who are you aiming at


(it's a job to tell....)
Not to anyone paying attention, it isn't.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:15 PM
aerogel is offline
Find More Posts by aerogel
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
Live and in color on C-span now
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:15 PM
realtimerecon is offline
Find More Posts by realtimerecon
Real Time Recon
realtimerecon's Avatar
Interesting video released today from ABC no less>>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...?ncid=webmail1
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:16 PM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
Not to anyone paying attention, it isn't.
Hate to break it to yer, but few seem to be paying attention to your rants
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:20 PM
Tim Jonas is offline
Find More Posts by Tim Jonas
Mr Mootsie
Tim Jonas's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Hate to break it to yer, but few seem to be paying attention to your rants
That got an audible chuckle from me, truly. In my almost 13 year on this board, I've never been accused of being a ranter. I'm betting the same cannot be said for you.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:22 PM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
That got an audible chuckle from me, truly. In my almost 13 year on this board, I've never been accused of being a ranter. I'm betting the same cannot be said for you.
Oh you just need to step up a gear - I get accused of all sorts down here, ranting is but a minor accolade in the scheme of things
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:26 PM
Tim Jonas is offline
Find More Posts by Tim Jonas
Mr Mootsie
Tim Jonas's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Oh you just need to step up a gear - I get accused of all sorts down here, ranting is but a minor accolade in the scheme of things
No thanks. I'm content with my personal technique. No emoticons or "doooods", or any of that artifice.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:28 PM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
[QUOTE=Tim Jonas;22963181]No thanks. I'm content with my personal technique. No emoticons or "doooods", or any of that artifice.[/QUOTE

Your personal technique is perfect - for a technique that is


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Apparently President Obama can’t see Egypt and Libya from his house. MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 27 Sep 12, 2012 04:03 PM
Discussion Obama’s public-equity record is the real scandal MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 4 May 25, 2012 03:02 PM
Discussion Another Teacher-Student Scandal Chophop Life, The Universe, and Politics 12 Apr 10, 2012 01:13 PM
Discussion Kucinich calls Obama’s attack on Libya ‘an impeachable offense’ rimshotcopter Life, The Universe, and Politics 25 Mar 26, 2011 03:05 PM