Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Oct 27, 2012, 12:45 AM
MTHead4u is offline
Find More Posts by MTHead4u
Having fun again!!
MTHead4u's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
I receive my prop this week.
Some 11" Gemfan in Plastic and CF..
Those where buy from danphillips here on rcgroups.
His Website www.DiyQuadCopters.com
You'll have to let me know how those carbon ones balance out, I didn't have any luck with the Plastic/Carbon mix, ended up just buying 3 sets of Graupners and called it a day.

Although, they didn't come in a bag that said Genfan so they could have been anything really.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 27, 2012, 06:39 PM
nighthawk117 is offline
Find More Posts by nighthawk117
Registered User
...
Last edited by nighthawk117; Oct 27, 2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 06:51 PM
tech69x is offline
Find More Posts by tech69x
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
There are 2 for sell in the classifies
Old Oct 27, 2012, 07:04 PM
nighthawk117 is offline
Find More Posts by nighthawk117
Registered User
Sorry, it's this one. My bad.
Last edited by nighthawk117; Oct 27, 2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 09:32 AM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Ok.. How you guys see that.
Right now if i use my own clamp it leave 0.75" between the two plates.
So can't really install any FC between them.

If we put the riser like i did then you can have the space you want.. i put 0.5" standoffs so it give me 1.25" between plates which is good for most FC.

That's the only thing that need fix i think before selling.

What do you think...
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 29, 2012, 11:39 AM
NaterPin is offline
Find More Posts by NaterPin
Registered User

fpv spyder


Eric,
The extra height is nice. I do like the wider angle for the arms at the back like on your Black widow quad.

But if you try and make every one happy. YOU WILL LOSE MIND.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 11:47 AM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterPin View Post
Eric,
The extra height is nice. I do like the wider angle for the arms at the back like on your Black widow quad.

But if you try and make every one happy. YOU WILL LOSE MIND.
Yes.. exacly.
I have fly the DJI conversion one i make. And seriously it was flying very nicely.
On stock PID on Multiwii Gyro only. Even if it's not geometricaly square.

But yes the BlackWidow was made square.
I could just extend the center plates of that one.. but..
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:10 PM
NaterPin is offline
Find More Posts by NaterPin
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Yes.. exacly.
I have fly the DJI conversion one i make. And seriously it was flying very nicely.
On stock PID on Multiwii Gyro only. Even if it's not geometricaly square.

But yes the BlackWidow was made square.
I could just extend the center plates of that one.. but..
What one is wider the and has more room to put stuff, the Black widow or the FPV spyder?
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:23 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterPin View Post
What one is wider the and has more room to put stuff, the Black widow or the FPV spyder?
FPV for sure
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:33 PM
NaterPin is offline
Find More Posts by NaterPin
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
FPV for sure
Ok, I trying to figure out how I am going to mount my 2 axis camera on the front......Spyder Plates and a Hex plates....... your killing me lol.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:49 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterPin View Post
Ok, I trying to figure out how I am going to mount my 2 axis camera on the front......Spyder Plates and a Hex plates....... your killing me lol.
In fact i don't remember how your gimbal is made.
But could do an adaptor plate
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 29, 2012, 01:28 PM
NaterPin is offline
Find More Posts by NaterPin
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
In fact i don't remember how your gimbal is made.
But could do an adaptor plate
PM sent.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 07:54 PM
NaterPin is offline
Find More Posts by NaterPin
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Ok.. How you guys see that.
Right now if i use my own clamp it leave 0.75" between the two plates.
So can't really install any FC between them.

If we put the riser like i did then you can have the space you want.. i put 0.5" standoffs so it give me 1.25" between plates which is good for most FC.

That's the only thing that need fix i think before selling.

What do you think...
I was just thinking. What about 3D printing the boom clamps that are in the frame a little higher and that would save g10, standoffs and keep it looking cleaner.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 07:57 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterPin View Post
I was just thinking. What about 3D printing the boom clamps that are in the frame a little higher and that would save g10, standoffs and keep it looking cleaner.
3D printing is already very expensive.
Can't do them any higher but will have another option of boom clamp real soon
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 03, 2012, 03:16 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar

Carbon Boom - Wire hole


Hi All,

Today i got the time to make a Jig that screw on top of my CNC and allow me to cut holes in the tube arm for wires.

Here is what it look...









RCG Plus Member


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DiaLFonZo-Copter - DJI SpyderQuad Upgrade Dialfonzo Multirotor Talk 502 Aug 05, 2014 09:53 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter Boom Block Dialfonzo Multirotor Talk 88 Mar 21, 2014 06:34 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter - MicroTrinity Quad Dialfonzo Multirotor Talk 6 Jul 09, 2012 09:26 PM
Discussion FPV plate Soft mounted - Luis & DiaLFonZo-Copter Dialfonzo Multirotor Talk 5 Jan 05, 2012 01:04 PM