Thread Tools
Oct 06, 2012, 09:17 PM
Having fun again!!
MTHead4u's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
LOL..
Want to wait a little. ? I have someone who will extensively test the frame very soon..
Well ya.. I figured from what little we talked that you are the type of person that wouldn't release something until you were happy and satisfied with it.

I meant when you were fully ready to release them into the world I'd like to be in the first production run..LOL.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 06, 2012, 09:23 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHead4u View Post
Well ya.. I figured from what little we talked that you are the type of person that wouldn't release something until you were happy and satisfied with it.

I meant when you were fully ready to release them into the world I'd like to be in the first production run..LOL.
Perfect..
I have cut two of those frame.
First one is going to Tahiti where someone is in the video and AP buisness and will test it... (Yippie...)
Second is for me.. (oh yes..) and i will build it as soon as i can get a second to do anything.. lol

Doing the CNC now.. will be finish (well not finish but at a cutting stage) this weekend.. !!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 09, 2012, 05:55 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
With it's true arm tubes



and T-Motors

Oct 10, 2012, 12:50 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Oct 10, 2012, 11:47 PM
mike76
salut Eric
quelle est la taille de ton moteur ?
Oct 11, 2012, 05:47 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike76 View Post
salut Eric
quelle est la taille de ton moteur ?
Salut Mike..

Ce sont the T-Motors MT2216-900kv



Oct 11, 2012, 12:24 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Little picture ...



I put my 4in1 esc there.. but i don't like it a lot.. not sure if i will keep it or not
Oct 11, 2012, 10:19 PM
Having fun again!!
MTHead4u's Avatar
Oh YES! The correct length arms look great on there. My booms and clamps should be here soon, I'll have to measure them up to see if they have the same hole spacing (pitch) and height as yours. If not they will get used on something else.. lol

Just ordered those same motors today, along with some E-props, going after the FC next.

Keep up the great work!
Oct 12, 2012, 05:56 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHead4u View Post
Oh YES! The correct length arms look great on there. My booms and clamps should be here soon, I'll have to measure them up to see if they have the same hole spacing (pitch) and height as yours. If not they will get used on something else.. lol

Just ordered those same motors today, along with some E-props, going after the FC next.

Keep up the great work!
Which clamp did you use.. i can tell you ?
Oct 12, 2012, 11:18 AM
Having fun again!!
MTHead4u's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Which clamp did you use.. i can tell you ?
Cheap ones from the bay.. They say they are for 16mm booms but unsure of the height or hole spacing but for less then $25.00 shipped from China I figured I'd check them out. (32pcs = 16 sets)



If they fit I'll probably bore the screw holes out and install threaded standoffs, either aluminum or delrin. Either way the mill and lathe should make easy work of it.
Oct 12, 2012, 11:20 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHead4u View Post
Cheap ones from the bay.. They say they are for 16mm booms but unsure of the height or hole spacing but for less then $25.00 shipped from China I figured I'd check them out. (32pcs = 16 sets)



If they fit I'll probably bore the screw holes out and install threaded standoffs, either aluminum or delrin. Either way the mill and lathe should make easy work of it.
Ok
Yes it's cheap..
I may have an injection molded solution soon for clamp... Not sure when since i am waiting for somebody.

My clamp (and frame holes) are 25mm appart and is 0.75" tall (since it use 0.75" standoff inside).

Eric
Oct 13, 2012, 11:00 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Little picture ...



I put my 4in1 esc there.. but i don't like it a lot.. not sure if i will keep it or not
I really like this frame and would like to purchase it when available, please. I use the HW Quattro esc, is that the esc 4-1 that you are using? Why don't you like it? Is there plenty of room for the Quattro?
Last edited by Bryan's Flyin; Oct 13, 2012 at 11:05 AM.
Oct 13, 2012, 11:09 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan's Flyin View Post
I really like this frame and would like to purchase it when available, please. I use the HW Quattro esc, is that the esc 4-1 that you are using? Why don't you like it? Is there plenty of room for the Quattro?
I am working on a way to fit a normal 70mm round board cleanly.
The 4in1 esc i use is one that i have buy a while ago before the HWQuattro was release.
It's just a bit tick and i am not sure it will handle the NAZA controller ...
Oct 13, 2012, 11:16 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
I am working on a way to fit a normal 70mm round board cleanly.
The 4in1 esc i use is one that i have buy a while ago before the HWQuattro was release.
It's just a bit tick and i am not sure it will handle the NAZA controller ...
So glad you said that! I just ordered Naza 2 days ago (might get here today) and I didn't even think of that. Thank you and please put me on the list of buyers when you are ready. It's a beautiful looking machine!
Oct 13, 2012, 11:19 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
I am not sure if i should have a hole it the top plate and add a protect plate over or go for the same but under...

I would go under myself..

The distance between the two center plates is only 0.75" so.. a bit hard to fit any normal 70mm round board.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DiaLFonZo-Copter - DJI SpyderQuad Upgrade Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 502 Aug 05, 2014 08:53 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter Boom Block Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 88 Mar 21, 2014 05:34 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter - MicroTrinity Quad Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 6 Jul 09, 2012 08:26 PM
Discussion FPV plate Soft mounted - Luis & DiaLFonZo-Copter Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 5 Jan 05, 2012 12:04 PM