Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 21, 2012, 10:25 AM
I fly things
Rave

Things are getting better

Since my last post about the really bad run of luck I had in one day, everything has gotten better. It only cost $10 to fix the MQX, I have a new tail motor on my SR, and Venom is sending me 2 ESCs (one for each truck) because even though my sons truck does go forward, the reverse is intermittent. Considering a new ESC would have been half the cost of the truck for us (We paid $120 each), I am really happy with Venom's customer service right now. That is the Rave part of this post.

My son and I also completed building the Estes Moon Mutt and the little launch pad that came with it. Not sure why we are going smaller, but he's 7 so I do not ask. During assembly there was a little issue were glue ended up on the ceiling, but I am going to try and forget about that one and just hope the rain holds off until after our first launch this afternoon.
Latest blog entry: E-Flite Cessna 150 Aerobat 250
to remove ads between posts