Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 04, 2012, 09:06 PM
Safety : practice & promote!
RoboHeli's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspiral13 View Post
Amazon has them now, through a new guy named JMT TOP 1. $58.99 w free shipping, still from China, arrival date 10/30 - 11/16. I would have ordered the Big Coloring Book of Vaginas to keep me busy until then, but the UDI U816 arrives tomorrow.
URL? I tried looking for it at amazon but 949 didn't come up with any quad copters. of course, I'm seeing the 929 called a "UFO" and "X-copter"...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2012, 11:27 PM
Burr
Wisc-BK's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboHeli View Post
URL? I tried looking for it at amazon but 949 didn't come up with any quad copters. of course, I'm seeing the 929 called a "UFO" and "X-copter"...
try this...........
http://www.amazon.com/Wl-Toy-V949-Qu...ds=wl+toy+v949
Oct 05, 2012, 09:13 AM
Safety : practice & promote!
RoboHeli's Avatar
Woot! Thank you. Added to wish list. I guess it was buried in the searches when I first tried. I should have tried limiting it to Toys and Games.
Oct 06, 2012, 05:52 AM
Registered User
I hope the little bugger in the window flying the thing peels off...I want to paste a tiny picture of the Rolling Stones in there!
Oct 06, 2012, 08:34 AM
Burr
Wisc-BK's Avatar
Wish list ??, heck, I am going to order one next week sometime !!! Was going to
order the V929 from Value Hobby since they are close to me in Illinois, until
I read about the v949 in here, and VH doesn't have it yet.

Deathspiral13, ya, wish I could fly like that little bugger in the window !
Oct 06, 2012, 08:41 AM
Burr
Wisc-BK's Avatar
Does anyone know if these batteries fit the V949 ??

http://www.amazon.com/2-Pack-3-7-vol...ds=500mah+lipo

As long as I was ordering the v949 from there, thought I would just add on a couple batteries.

Thanks.
Oct 06, 2012, 09:50 AM
Team WarpSquad
Daryoon's Avatar
I've tried it on my v929 and it works fine.
Oct 12, 2012, 11:14 AM
Team WarpSquad
Daryoon's Avatar
Thread been sitting with no post since Oct 6.

Anybody get a v949 in from Bang Good yet? We've got any order sitting, waiting to be fulfilled for over a month now. Originally, they promised stock on Sept 15.
Oct 12, 2012, 12:56 PM
AIMDROIX
DaxFX's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Thread been sitting with no post since Oct 6.

Anybody get a v949 in from Bang Good yet? We've got any order sitting, waiting to be fulfilled for over a month now. Originally, they promised stock on Sept 15.
my last message from banggood says they will have the item on act 18 and they will start shipping out by oct 19.. hope to get my soon !
Latest blog entry: Puerto Rico Drone Prix 2016
Oct 12, 2012, 03:08 PM
The geek in Rotorgeeks
Sep 13 - ordered v949 and other stuff
Sep 19 - notice of backorder, asked if I wanted to split the order (get the other stuff now) - I said yes
Sep 24 - got notice of shipping (5 days after I said yes, ship the other stuff). Not sure what was shipped...their shipping notification listed my whole order but when I go to my Banggood account online, my order shows the split and when I go to split order it still says backorder.
Sep 26 - this is when the order actually shipped (according to the shipping company).

They took the money on Sep 13 - so much for what they say about not charging you until the items are ready to ship. I don't really care but I do care about selling things that aren't in stock without disclosing it.

Several emails to banggood and still don't know what's happening. The last email was them asking me for the order number, which I included in my original email question! When you get a reply from them it doesn't include your original email - no wonder they don't know what order is mine....at this point I'd have to say their service sucks. My first few orders were ok but this is nonsense. I ordered a product in stock (as a birthday gift which will not be here in time now) only to have it labelled backorder 6 days later and then hear that people who ordered later got the product. LIFO vs FIFO?
Last edited by dklein; Oct 12, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
Oct 12, 2012, 03:35 PM
AIMDROIX
DaxFX's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dklein View Post
Sep 13 - ordered v949 and other stuff
Sep 19 - notice of backorder, asked if I wanted to split the order (get the other stuff now) - I said yes
Sep 24 - got notice of shipping (5 days after I said yes, ship the other stuff). Not sure what was shipped...their shipping notification listed my whole order but when I go to my Banggood account online, my order shows the split and when I go to split order it still says backorder.
Sep 26 - this is when the order actually shipped (according to the shipping company).

They took the money on Sep 13 - so much for what they say about not charging you until the items are ready to ship. I don't really care but I do care about selling things that aren't in stock without disclosing it.

Several emails to banggood and still don't know what's happening. The last email was them asking me for the order number, which I included in my original email question! When you get a reply from them it doesn't include your original email - no wonder they don't know what order is mine....at this point I'd have to say their service sucks. My first few orders were ok but this is nonsense. I ordered a product in stock (as a birthday gift which will not be here in time now) only to have it labelled backorder 6 days later and then hear that people who ordered later got the product. LIFO vs FIFO?
i got a very quick replay on all my questions in the banggodd forum, you should try use the forum instead emails.
Latest blog entry: Puerto Rico Drone Prix 2016
Oct 12, 2012, 04:46 PM
Team WarpSquad
Daryoon's Avatar
Heli Pad ordered the v949 on 8/30. His cousin ordered after us. His cousin just received his, and HeliPad is still awaiting his order to be shipped out. That's messed up!!
Oct 12, 2012, 07:15 PM
Registered User
I also am still waiting. Ordered two pc. plus several spares inluding a couple of V949 pcb's for converting the original V929. Not seen anything yet. Orders I placed on Sept. 11th. But hey I'm not complaining... free shipping though.
Last edited by Vibosoft; Oct 14, 2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Deleted possible offensive comments, I appologize for that.
Oct 14, 2012, 12:14 AM
Aaron qin's Avatar
Hey everyone, I understand how excited you guys must be about receiving the new version quad, and wltoys assured us that we would receive the products on time.

However due to the supplier messing us around (we are also feeling extremely aggrieved by this) by giving different dates of when we would have the product available.

As a token of goodwill, here at Banggood we would like to offer an apology and also a 2 tigers battery to the v949 for anyone who was affected by this, just drop me a PM, that’d be amazing.

Really Sorry for this.
Oct 14, 2012, 02:19 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
FyreSG's Avatar
That's a good move by Banggood. I wonder why WLtoys failed to deliver the products. My wild guess is they discovered faults with the initial design and are fixing the V949 now; or they are getting the new transmission protocol onto the new V949 boards.

There are rumors that they would be moving towards a proprietary transmission protocol. Particularly, the new version of the "6-axis" V939 is incompatible with the TX of the V929 or V911.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion WLToys v939/v949 and parts thread dave1993 Mini Multirotor Drones 1292 Jun 27, 2015 08:09 PM
Discussion WLToys Beetle quad (V929/V939) price/dealers/deals/tracking thread jameschen072 Mini Multirotor Drones 609 May 16, 2013 02:02 PM
Discussion Woo.. New mini UFO V949 Beetle 4-axis Quadcopter 4CH face into the market Quadcopter MQ80 Multirotor Drone Talk 0 Sep 14, 2012 10:20 PM
New Product New WLtoys V757 Blow Bubbles Gyro Remote Control RC Helicopter Aaron qin Coaxial Helicopters 3 Aug 20, 2012 03:14 AM
Discussion New HoverFly thread in the multrotor forum.... Please Post your Setup in the thread Adidas4275 Aerial Photography 2 Apr 16, 2012 12:37 PM