Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Sep 18, 2012, 01:51 AM
Find More Posts by Progman32
Help!

Guardian Stabilization Activated with RC

Hello people.

I am working with the OSD Pro and the Guardian Stabilization Expander, but I have a question of how can I turn on or turn off the Stabilization using one of the switches of my Radio Control.

I know that I can activate the Stabilization using the OSD menú, but I want to enable or disable it using a switch of my Radio, just like on the Guardian 2D/3D Stabilizer.

I read the manual, but I do not found this function, help me please..
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 19, 2012, 03:59 PM
Find More Posts by billpa
Hi Progman, and welcome to RCG!

With the OSD Guardian, the best way to do this is to configure a knob or switch to control the Guardian gain. Then, you can reduce the gain to 0 when you don't want stabilization.
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 04, 2012, 12:56 PM
Find More Posts by Jeff Watt

I can't find it either

Bill,

I want to control the gain on the Guardian by assigning Aux2 to a knob, but when I do, all I can get it to do is activate (turn on) or turn off the OSD display.

I have it (Aux2) set up to activate my menu choices when I'm in an on-screen menu (Aux1 is set up as a three position switch (Method C)), but when I'm out of the menus, it has no effect on gain, just the display.

I've read the manual several times, but I can't seem to find out where I'm messing it up.
Old Oct 05, 2012, 03:59 PM
Hi Jeff,

Only option B (three position) does not require Aux 2 for menuing. So, you'd need to select option B, which lets you fully access menus via a single 3 position switch, and that frees up the Aux2 input for the Guardian gain. Note that option C switching still requires Aux2 for menuing.

We're looking at ways to make this more flexible in future.
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 06, 2012, 10:17 PM
Find More Posts by Jeff Watt
Bill,

Boy, you know.....
As soon as I read your response I recalled the Options for the "Radio Stick" methods and sure enough, it was right under option B.

Now I can fine tune at the field tomorrow!
Thanks Bill!

Man this is one FUN piece of equipment you make!
Old Oct 08, 2012, 02:15 PM
Thanks, Jeff!
Site Sponsor