Sep 18, 2012, 07:23 AM
soft yummy goodness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
what were the things that made you think/say Wow !!
Wowed by the instant gratifacation that the hobby offers today. It used to be that if you saw someone flying something fun, you might spend $600-$800 shopping at four vendors to kit it out, spend the next two days building it in your tent, and fly it by Sunday morning if you were lucky. Nowadays, you can stop by your favorite vendor and fly your new cheap toy right out of the box.

Looking forward to next year's 1/3-scale BnF models from Park Zone.

Predicted wow for 2013: Watching some happy fool strap lights to their old beater Surprise for some night-time F5B action. Who's it gonna be... Joe? Frank? Ed?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freq View Post
Predicted wow for 2013: Watching some happy fool strap lights to their old beater Surprise for some night-time F5B action. Who's it gonna be... Joe? Frank? Ed?
Dude, you have no idea how close I was to doing this to my mostly retired Ariane V6. Ask fast franky ... we talked of it the first nite.

... back to WOW

How 'bout that old gentleman pulling the cart with FREE softball-sized Peaches ?!?!?!?

Don't know if he was a local or what ... but that was the BEST darn peach I've had in my life !!

The generosity at this event from people you haven't yet met amazes me
Last edited by Alan W; Sep 18, 2012 at 10:10 AM.
Sep 18, 2012, 10:19 AM
How high will it go?
I certainly didn't want it to end this year, and this year I stayed longer than previous years. I guess that awesome weather had a lot to do with it. The friendships are always awesome! See you next year my once a year friends.
Latest blog entry: FAA registration
Sep 29, 2012, 07:01 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
... about says it for now.

Oh - and who arranges Dr E's wardrobe ?

Wed - Sun just flew by

These are my handlaunch duds
Oct 01, 2012, 01:38 PM
... Don't diss the croc's
Oct 05, 2012, 03:03 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
This was my summer flying uniform
Oct 06, 2012, 05:33 AM

Wow.......

Yo Doc, very sexy outfit looks perfect for those hot summer days, notice the lenght of the pants just enough leg showing to be sexy without going too far, leaving something for the imagination. Next we have the '"Crocks" notice the vent holes and the streamline shape perfect for standing around all day lounging, and loafing, and most of all for all those hand launches. Lastly the flowing robe like shirt, assuring no binding when in full arm extension during those hand launches and pint lifting. The only thing missing is the "TUTU" but that just shows the versatility of the "Perfect Flying Outfit"
so elegantly modelled by Doc E. He is the epitome of flying fashion displaying perfect form and function with an eye for style. Look for Doc E's flying fashions in the upcoming issue of 'Flying Fashions" and the men who dare!!

YUK YUK YUK....

Eric G
The Deacon of Beacon.