Stream DLG - Page 7 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 17, 2012, 01:45 PM
usaf3kteam
Nice
to remove ads between posts
Dec 17, 2012, 01:47 PM
Time for me to Fly...
If beauty equals performance, these have got to be the best flying DLGs in the world.... by a wide margin.
Dec 17, 2012, 02:50 PM
Aurora Builder
That's a very bold statement Mike. These planes look absolutely gorgeous in the photos but until I've held one I reserve the right to question! Still, there are going to be some very luck people come Christmas morning!
Dec 17, 2012, 02:57 PM
Aeromodeller by heart!

(Smilies donīt come bigger here)

Ruben
Dec 17, 2012, 03:04 PM
Time for me to Fly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by samc99us
That's a very bold statement Mike. These planes look absolutely gorgeous in the photos but until I've held one I reserve the right to question! Still, there are going to be some very luck people come Christmas morning!
Well it is Christmas and I wanted to be generous with handing out compliments this season. From the pictures, those planes really are some exceptionally good looking machines.
Dec 17, 2012, 03:09 PM
Aurora Builder
I just want to see one in person!!!
Dec 17, 2012, 03:46 PM
Aeromodeller by heart!
So do I, and with a little bit of luck, that should be possible in a not so distant future...

Ruben
Dec 18, 2012, 05:17 PM
Hello everyone,
at last we can declare ,that our model is available to order - for order details please write by email rasu50a@yahoo.com. Usa and Canada pilots for order should comunicate with Mr. Oleg Golovidov. As you can see there is a painting scheme of Stream wing, possible to choose up to 3 colors including fuselage front color.
Dec 19, 2012, 03:04 PM
Oleg Golovidov
For those who have been patiently waiting, you can submit your orders to me on-line now. I created a minimal ordering page for Stream. I will be adding more information and pictures when I have stuff to add.
The initial price is set at $749 for D-box wings, $799 for full carbon wings.
The available colors and some other details are still incomplete there - I am waiting for more information from the Stream team.

http://olgol.com/Stream/
Dec 19, 2012, 03:09 PM
Please let us know if the color selection changes.
Yellow, Orange or Green might also be cool
Dec 19, 2012, 04:26 PM
Good evening,
of course it is possible to order other colors. Basicly A,B and C colors is these: red, blue, white, green, black, yellow, purple...
Dec 19, 2012, 11:55 PM
what makes that thing go
Damn, I just paid for a second Validol.

Considering I have to feed my children every once in a while I'll have to wait a little bit to order one of these.

I can't wait to see some build threads of these!

Ploof
Dec 23, 2012, 02:53 PM
Should be able to turn faster on launch with a lighter wallet, looking forward to finding out!

Awesome job Stream Team
Dec 31, 2012, 01:06 PM
DZM
DZM

Stream

Sort video to day fly +2C 35F

stream HLG (0 min 32 sec)
Dec 31, 2012, 09:44 PM
What a tease... only 31seconds?
More please!

The wait is killing me...

E