SingPost eXpress RUSH - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Sep 14, 2012, 11:11 AM
Registered User
Discussion

SingPost eXpress RUSH


They say that if you use SingPost eXpress RUSH and the item is in stock and you pay before 1PM their time they will ship on the same day before 7PM.

Well, they LIE!

I ordered 3 items and paid by 11:45am their time and used their SingPost eXpress RUSH and got scammed. Went to bed and woke up, looked at the status and no changes.. nothing shipped. Contacted their on-line customer service and they confirmed it wasn't shipped and he would put a note for the warehouse to ship ASAP.

No credits, nothing... you pay more for a service that is not delivered.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2012, 12:13 PM
Registered User
3d astronaut's Avatar
I've never even heard of this option for.hk... newegg does the same thing. They say express for however much more then it takes just as long as normal. Don't pay for express items half a world away and expect to have them the next day. There's also a time zone difference...
Sep 14, 2012, 12:18 PM
Registered User
Timezone from Honk Kong to Westcoast is actually good... you order at night and is their daytime... if they really ship same day it would be in the plane at night for an overnight flight... Honk Kong has daily direct flights to Vancouver for postal service (I'm in Vancouver).

I received things from Hong Kong in 3 days before but not from Hobby King.

I just wonder if it was a mistake to pick the Singpost Express Rush service as it will most likely go to Singapure for sorting first and will delay. I'm almost requesting them to change to EMS Express as they haven't shipped yet.
Sep 14, 2012, 12:35 PM
Registered User
3d astronaut's Avatar
I still cant find express with rush processing anywhere.. How do you select this option??
Sep 14, 2012, 12:45 PM
Space Coast USA
hoppy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by frviana
They say that if you use SingPost eXpress RUSH and the item is in stock and you pay before 1PM their time they will ship on the same day before 7PM.

.
Where did you see that on the HK website?
The only option I get for SingPost is this one.
Quote:
SingPost AirParcel 2kg / 7-21Days
Sep 14, 2012, 01:15 PM
Heli nut
Regardless, 1 hour & 15 minutes to process your payment, confirm the payment, print the picking ticket, pick the items, check the picking is correct, pack the order & finally lodge the consignment for collection - simply isn't gonna happen in such a short time. Especially if your order is only 1 of say 100 needing to be picked as a priority.

I know of large automated warehouses that couldn't manage to process, pick, pack & dispatch in that time.

You need to be a little more realistic in your expectations.
Sep 14, 2012, 02:18 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexmad
Regardless, 1 hour & 15 minutes to process your payment, confirm the payment, print the picking ticket, pick the items, check the picking is correct, pack the order & finally lodge the consignment for collection - simply isn't gonna happen in such a short time. Especially if your order is only 1 of say 100 needing to be picked as a priority.

I know of large automated warehouses that couldn't manage to process, pick, pack & dispatch in that time.

You need to be a little more realistic in your expectations.
Is not about been realistic, its about them keeping up with what they offer.
If they offer to ship on the same day if you pay a RUSH service and pay before 1PM and you pay before that then they should either delivery the service or refund/credit you the difference of the RUSH.
Sep 14, 2012, 02:20 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy
Where did you see that on the HK website?
The only option I get for SingPost is this one.
I'm in Canada ... I see that they do not offer this to USA but it shows if you change your destination to CANADA.
Sep 14, 2012, 03:24 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
startazz's Avatar
All the years i've been shopping with HK i've never seen or heard anyone saying they will ship the same day or order before 1pm and they will send it by 7pm,i've got a few Canadian mates and i've never heard them say that they have this option.

I'm in the UK and we have a UK warehouse and i don't even think they have that sort of offer available,i've ordered a few times off them too and i would of known if it was there,so if the UK warehouse don't say/do it then what chance does the HK international warehouse have o doing this world wide,or just to Canada even.

I tend to think it might be wishful thinking and i can't help but think you have got
this wrong about shipping the same day mate,but if your so sure copy and paste it where you see it post it here so we can all see it and then we will have to eat humble pie if your right.
Sep 14, 2012, 03:41 PM
Space Coast USA
hoppy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by frviana
I'm in Canada ... I see that they do not offer this to USA but it shows if you change your destination to CANADA.
Changing my location to Canada didn't bring it up but my shipping address was still in the US so anyhow, no big deal, I just never saw that before.
Sep 14, 2012, 04:22 PM
Registered User
Here it is:



Quote:
Originally Posted by startazz
All the years i've been shopping with HK i've never seen or heard anyone saying they will ship the same day or order before 1pm and they will send it by 7pm,i've got a few Canadian mates and i've never heard them say that they have this option.

I'm in the UK and we have a UK warehouse and i don't even think they have that sort of offer available,i've ordered a few times off them too and i would of known if it was there,so if the UK warehouse don't say/do it then what chance does the HK international warehouse have o doing this world wide,or just to Canada even.

I tend to think it might be wishful thinking and i can't help but think you have got
this wrong about shipping the same day mate,but if your so sure copy and paste it where you see it post it here so we can all see it and then we will have to eat humble pie if your right.
Sep 14, 2012, 04:27 PM
on the edge
franke's Avatar
Chinese holidays are something else to keep in mind.
Sep 15, 2012, 01:19 AM
Heli nut
Well I'll be! I wonder if it's something they are trialing?
Sep 15, 2012, 01:21 AM
Registered User
I'm glad to inform they shipped today. 1 day after the promised but they shipped first thing their Saturday morning.
Sep 18, 2012, 02:52 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
startazz's Avatar
Guess it must be then lol but i've still never seen nothing like that before,well at least you have that option now.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold RC Car hpi- racing switch RTR w/ Scion xB Body (Gold Rush Mica) - $149 (Deer Park,NY flint 222 Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 0 Apr 13, 2012 01:38 AM
Discussion Rush Limbaugh apologizes 7oneWo1f Life, The Universe, and Politics 456 Apr 04, 2012 07:44 PM
Sold Stevens Adrenaline Rush dashunde Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 6 Mar 09, 2012 06:13 PM
Discussion OMG ! Rush said that ? D B Cooper Life, The Universe, and Politics 31 Mar 07, 2012 07:27 AM
Hpi Rush/rush Evo Thread jamie0909 Off-road Cars 6 Oct 30, 2005 10:49 AM