Oct 08, 2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee
I just wished WLtoys would give us some more teaser photos or anything so we have an idea what we are waiting for.
What would be really great is if they gave us a release date attached to those teaser photos!

It would be nice to see a picture of the Tx that they're planning on bundling with it as well.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2012, 11:56 PM
Any news?
Oct 15, 2012, 05:21 AM
Rumor is that it's not coming out till some time next year.
Oct 15, 2012, 06:03 AM
Yeah, I heard that too, so I went ahead and ordered a Nano CP x
Oct 15, 2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMo
Rumor is that it's not coming out till some time next year.
I think thats a big mistake by WL Toys to not release their new micro CP for Christmas.

But, look at it this way: They must not feel confident enough in the design yet to release it. It would be bad news for them to have huge successes like the V911 and V929 only to be followed up by something very highly anticipated that turns out to be a disaster. I think they're just trying to get it right.

It sucks for those of us waiting for this little bird to hit the shelves. I, like many of you, were hoping to see it by Christmas.

WL is losing out on big sales because they're missing the holiday rush, and inevitably theres going to be plenty of guys like shahram72 that decide to buy an alternative like the Blade Nano CP X because they're just plain out tired of waiting!
Oct 15, 2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskySpade
I think thats a big mistake by WL Toys to not release their new micro CP for Christmas.
These things (new products) take time. If they could I'm sure they would.
Oct 15, 2012, 11:55 AM
Maybe they should have started with a FBL 4 channel instead of leaping up to the CP.
Oct 15, 2012, 12:31 PM
Team Drone Art
The CP flies like the FBL four channel IMHO. I.e. mSRX.

You can tune via the TX programming to tame things down. Prior to the nano cp x, there wasn't a lightweight micro cp. Something that feels safe to fly in the home like a mSR X.

But once th nano cp x was available and the WLToys version got delayed, I had to pick up the nCPX to hold me over.

WLToys really needed it to be done and in the distribution channels by now in order to make Christmas.

It'll take 4wks for order fulfillment and shipping at the very least. And The Christmas crunch is almost upon us.

That reminds me...order all the parts now before it's too late.
Last edited by Daryoon; Oct 15, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
Oct 15, 2012, 01:47 PM
The Nano is really expensive though isn't it like $150 or so?

I think I'll wait for the sub-$100 Chinese version.
Oct 15, 2012, 01:55 PM
2 seconds from crashing
I paid 135 shipped and it is backed by HH so not bad
Oct 15, 2012, 02:50 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli
I paid 135 shipped and it is backed by HH so not bad
Good price. How did you get it so cheap?
Oct 15, 2012, 03:14 PM
2 seconds from crashing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad
Good price. How did you get it so cheap?
Lots of online shops advertise at MAP because they have to. Bt if you go around to websites and add the product to your cart often it changes to a lower price
Oct 15, 2012, 03:29 PM
Sir Crashalot
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli
Lots of online shops advertise at MAP because they have to. Bt if you go around to websites and add the product to your cart often it changes to a lower price
I think the current street price for the RTF is $190, and $150 for the BNF. However many sellers are out of stock. (Data based on 5-minute search, I'm not buying, just looking )
Oct 15, 2012, 03:36 PM
2 seconds from crashing
Street price-aka MAP . But you can easily find them once in stock for around $130ish. Some sites even require you to be a member to see the lower price. Others like pirofliprc have $20 off coupons almost always available

Alot are sold out, probably because they fly so well and many bought multiples like myself
Oct 15, 2012, 10:27 PM
Heck if it's cheap enough and looks cool and binds to my 9x I'll get one of those too. But I'm not adding another TX to the collection.

Quick Reply