New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:58 PM
Alan C is offline
Find More Posts by Alan C
are we there yet?
Alan C's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptsnoopy View Post
Awesome Alan, your versions were great but now that we have the official version it would be cool to reproduce it.

Thank you in advance,

Charlie
That's the plan. This time around tho they will be printed and then cut so the colors match what is in the original image. Last time I only made three, this time I will make a lot more.
RCG Plus Member
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2012, 06:37 PM
Frank S is offline
Find More Posts by Frank S
sewing machine thumb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan C View Post
Also would there be any interest in a USA F3K Team mouse pad? We can now print them at work and I thought that would be cool on my desk.
I will buy two mouse pads! And some stickers.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 09:18 PM
rcgeorge is offline
Find More Posts by rcgeorge
usaf3kteam
rcgeorge's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan C View Post
That's the plan. This time around tho they will be printed and then cut so the colors match what is in the original image. Last time I only made three, this time I will make a lot more.
Cool
Old Oct 06, 2012, 09:26 PM
tbird911 is offline
Find More Posts by tbird911
I added lift to my stable!
tbird911's Avatar

put me down . . .


For some decal and mouse pad action!

Tbird
Old Oct 08, 2012, 07:26 PM
rcgeorge is offline
Find More Posts by rcgeorge
usaf3kteam
rcgeorge's Avatar
Thanks Charles
Old Oct 08, 2012, 10:58 PM
pocket rocket is offline
Find More Posts by pocket rocket
Registered User
pocket rocket's Avatar
Down here in Southern Arizona under the auspices of AMA club Southern Arizona Gliders and Electrics we have organised a series of DLG contests. With Dave Rosenthal doing the arranging and CDing and myself the scoring and many others helping in lots of ways.

On behalf of everyone who has flown in those contest, from entry fees and after expenses from many contests, we can send a cheque for $1,000 in support of the 2013 USA F3K Team.

Of course we also hope to get enough in the fund to stimulate Frank Slaughter's contribution that he recently offered.

I will send this off to the AMA care of the 2013 F3K Team unless advised of a better place.

Again this is not a personal contribution but from "you" who flew with us over the past year or so.

Go get 'em Team USA

Philip
Old Oct 09, 2012, 12:06 AM
jcats is online now
Find More Posts by jcats
Launch high. Fly low.
You guys are all fantastic!!!

Thank you, all, very much.
Jun
Old Oct 09, 2012, 12:11 AM
jasonafriedman is offline
Find More Posts by jasonafriedman
F3K all day
Awesome!
Old Oct 09, 2012, 01:24 AM
cptsnoopy is online now
Find More Posts by cptsnoopy
Where is the lift?
cptsnoopy's Avatar
Thank you SAGE!!! That is very, very awesome of you guys to pitch in like that.

Charlie
Old Oct 09, 2012, 12:49 PM
FLY F3B is offline
Find More Posts by FLY F3B
or F, J, K, or even TD
FLY F3B's Avatar
SAGE! Very cool of you all. Thank you very much.

Mike
Old Oct 09, 2012, 01:42 PM
rcgeorge is offline
Find More Posts by rcgeorge
usaf3kteam
rcgeorge's Avatar
Yes Philip Dave and the Sage gang rocks thank you
Old Oct 09, 2012, 04:32 PM
shhhhh! is offline
Find More Posts by shhhhh!
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Thanks Philip for organizing the donations!. The USA team deserves our best efforts. The Sage Club has been actively hosting a wonderful series of DLG contests for the last five years.Everyone that has participated in our contests has helped with these donations.
Many Thanks to all the participants,Philip,The Morris Bros,Jen,John Arrmstrong(my co-CD),
Doug Montgomery(trophy and T-shirt guru).
We look forward to further donations at our Beat the Heat contest on October 20th,
Blue Skies over Arizona held on November 3-4,2012 and the 2013 Arizona Open during the last weekend in February at Schnepf Farms.
Thanks,
-dave
Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:33 AM
rcgeorge is offline
Find More Posts by rcgeorge
usaf3kteam
rcgeorge's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh! View Post
Thanks Philip for organizing the donations!. The USA team deserves our best efforts. The Sage Club has been actively hosting a wonderful series of DLG contests for the last five years.Everyone that has participated in our contests has helped with these donations.
Many Thanks to all the participants,Philip,The Morris Bros,Jen,John Arrmstrong(my co-CD),
Doug Montgomery(trophy and T-shirt guru).
We look forward to further donations at our Beat the Heat contest on October 20th,
Blue Skies over Arizona held on November 3-4,2012 and the 2013 Arizona Open during the last weekend in February at Schnepf Farms.
Thanks,
-dave
You said it great support thanks to all
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:06 AM
DProseus is offline
Find More Posts by DProseus
Registered User
I just mailed a check in the amount of $560 to AMA for the F3K Team fund. This was donations collected at this past weekends ECHLGF contest.

Dick
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:24 AM
rcgeorge is offline
Find More Posts by rcgeorge
usaf3kteam
rcgeorge's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DProseus View Post
I just mailed a check in the amount of $560 to AMA for the F3K Team fund. This was donations collected at this past weekends ECHLGF contest.

Dick
Thank you all looked like another great contest.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alert New Official F3k Team Thread! M Seid Hand Launch 1288 Oct 02, 2012 09:56 PM
Idea fund raising ideas for 2013 f3k team proppy jon Hand Launch 23 Sep 19, 2012 03:19 PM
Discussion Qualifying for the US F3K Team Selection, 2013-2015 glidermang Hand Launch 14 Jul 11, 2012 10:28 AM
Discussion Let's get it done for our 2013 USA F3K Team! jcats Hand Launch 188 Nov 22, 2011 12:48 PM
Discussion F3K Official USA Team Thread M Seid Hand Launch 39 Jan 12, 2011 09:53 PM