Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Sep 23, 2012, 02:00 AM
Where is the lift?
cptsnoopy's Avatar
Thank you Dave for posting and a very huge thank you Ray for donating such a nice glider to raise money for the US F3K team, that is so COOL!!!

Charlie


I hope it works out that you can make it Norm!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2012, 12:01 AM
Registered User
Thanks Charlie!
Glad to help. I figure the raflle will be at the Blue Skies contest in November since more people should be there.
Also I was able to do an hour of DLG today. If I can improve more maybe I can make the October BTH!
Ray
Sep 24, 2012, 12:18 AM
Follow me to sink!
BavarianCharles's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostuk View Post
Thanks Charlie!
Glad to help. I figure the raflle will be at the Blue Skies contest in November since more people should be there.
Also I was able to do an hour of DLG today. If I can improve more maybe I can make the October BTH!
Ray
... and meet us at SAGE on 10/6 for some DLG practice. You can help me diagnose/fix my plane!

Sep 24, 2012, 11:58 AM
Registered User
Hi Charles,
I'll try to be there. What time were you going to show up??
Ray
Sep 24, 2012, 12:01 PM
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Welcome back Ray!!
Sep 24, 2012, 03:43 PM
Follow me to sink!
BavarianCharles's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostuk View Post
Hi Charles,
I'll try to be there. What time were you going to show up??
Ray
In time for the BBQ. If you're coming, I'll arrive sooner - say 8 am?

Sep 24, 2012, 05:20 PM
Registered User
Hi Dave,
I've made a lot of progress in recovering! Hopefully I will continue to improve!
Ray
Oct 03, 2012, 09:53 AM
Registered User
pocket rocket's Avatar
I'll be setting up the task list soon and would welcome any good ideas for sequence and content of the order of tasks.

Also I hope to be using Adrian's F3K Master for the audio track to smooth out my scoring day ............

Philip
DLG Scorer
Oct 03, 2012, 01:25 PM
Registered User
Storm51's Avatar
Maybe bad news for me and flying this contest. I was informed on Mondaty that I will be out of town from this sunday thru 5-6 weeks or when we are finished.. I do not know if I will be coming home weekends(it would be on my dime) as work is schedule 7 days a week until complete. I will be in Alb.New Mexico. Time to change.
Oct 03, 2012, 03:42 PM
Registered User
pocket rocket's Avatar

.........and the good news


Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm51 View Post
Maybe bad news for me and flying this contest. I was informed on Mondaty that I will be out of town from this sunday thru 5-6 weeks or when we are finished.. I do not know if I will be coming home weekends(it would be on my dime) as work is schedule 7 days a week until complete. I will be in Alb.New Mexico. Time to change.
now i move up one place in the resultss

Philip
Oct 03, 2012, 06:38 PM
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Yes.....................
Oct 03, 2012, 08:02 PM
Where is the lift?
cptsnoopy's Avatar
I'm sorry Norm, you will be Missed!

Charlie
Oct 03, 2012, 10:56 PM
Follow me to sink!
BavarianCharles's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptsnoopy View Post
I'm sorry Norm, you will be Missed!

Charlie
Norm,

you will be sorely missed. Hope this is the last long-term assignment for a while. We'll have to hold an impromptu contest later in the year once your schedule lightens. Let us kow if you need help with the P2 once you return from NM.

Oct 03, 2012, 11:49 PM
Registered User
Storm51's Avatar
thanks guys. just home from planning my trip for work. work sucks. dang to may years till retirement. i don't have the planes yet.
Oct 04, 2012, 11:35 AM
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Yes................retirement..............what's that??


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Team USA F3F World Championship Fund Raiser/Prize Drawing winners posted! Brandon Multi Task F3X 442 Dec 02, 2012 06:51 PM
Contest Beat the Heat July 21,2012 shhhhh! Hand Launch 138 Jul 23, 2012 10:16 AM
Discussion Last few hours - CST Team days for F3J fund raiser. Buy some carbon today! aussief3b Hand Launch 7 Jun 04, 2012 03:06 PM
Contest Beat the Heat DLG Contest...May 19th,2012 shhhhh! Hand Launch 253 May 29, 2012 11:14 PM
Rave Beat the Heat 2012 AceMigKiller Arizona Model Aviators 12 Apr 12, 2012 06:06 PM