Sep 20, 2012, 10:40 AM
are we there yet?
My daughter wants to come down to hang out with me at this Beat the Heat, her only question was will anyone have a trailer with a potty available? She is not very outdoorsy.... if not no worries she said she is willing to wait until the Blue Skies to watch us fly.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2012, 11:03 AM
Thermals the path to elevation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianCharles
Is there a minimum amount of pilots required to call it a contest?

Grasshopper - answer = 1.

Flying against oneself is a contest against your biggest adversary. Trouble yourself not with so many questions, and expand your awareness through realization and not understanding.

Grasshopper control out...
Sep 20, 2012, 11:22 AM
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianCharles
Is there a minimum amount of pilots required to call it a contest?

Yes....................two
Sep 20, 2012, 11:23 AM
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcgeorge
Can we make this a postal contest?
Yes..................I am in charge of the barbecue.........
Sep 20, 2012, 05:28 PM
Charles Martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotorCycle
Grasshopper - answer = 1.

Flying against oneself is a contest against your biggest adversary. Trouble yourself not with so many questions, and expand your awareness through realization and not understanding.

Grasshopper control out...
Master - having spent my formative years in Germany, watching David Carradine speak .. well, German ... I had to ask a colleauge at work what a grasshopper has to do with flying a DLG against oneself. We'll need to dig deeper over a beer. In the meantime, I'll run with Dave's answer.

Next time, please cite the German version of Kung Fu on page 56 of your Oberpanzergruppenführer manual.

Sep 20, 2012, 05:39 PM
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Thread OP
two...............or the barbecue??
Sep 20, 2012, 06:26 PM
Original Bloody Spadder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan C
My daughter wants to come down to hang out with me at this Beat the Heat, her only question was will anyone have a trailer with a potty available? She is not very outdoorsy.... if not no worries she said she is willing to wait until the Blue Skies to watch us fly.
im bringing mine
Sep 20, 2012, 06:38 PM
Charles Martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan C
I'll dust off my Gambler and she can fly it with an Optic 6 radio. Might just fly it myself in the contest.

Sep 20, 2012, 07:30 PM
are we there yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by proppy jon
im bringing mine
thanks Jon I will let he know and see if she wants to join me then or at the blue skies.

-alan
Sep 20, 2012, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcgeorge
Can we make this a postal contest?
What is a postal contest?
Sep 20, 2012, 10:44 PM
Charles Martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearvisionscott
Not sure. I think it's something like this. Someone else please clarify.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=113

Sep 21, 2012, 08:12 AM
Original Bloody Spadder
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearvisionscott
a contest that can be flown country wide each put in there scores at end of day and scored accordingly . the entry fees are sent to the ama team fund..
Sep 21, 2012, 09:11 AM
Thanks
Sep 22, 2012, 09:46 PM
Ok here's how the R&R work came out on Ray Kostuk's Jade 3m TD ship. Ray want's to raffle it off for $ for the F3K team.
Sep 22, 2012, 10:00 PM
i am not 100% but scratch my name in for now. dang work

Quick Reply