Sep 18, 2012, 04:55 AM
In recognition of the best weather I've experienced at NEAT, I've attached two photos I snapped on my way to the flightline as the clouds were lifting Sunday morning.

Great time, and many thanks to the weather gods and all who worked so hard to put on a great show!

John
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman View Post
Posted by Dan's Dad:

Thank you Rich.

Looking at the earlier posts, your photos are awesome! I also noticed you cropped some of your photos in a square format. Having shot with a Hasselblad for years it is my favorite format. Is their something I am not aware of Rich?

Paul
Hi Paul

No nothing you are not aware of. I sometimes put them in a square format because I feel it look better. That's it

Richard
Sep 18, 2012, 12:03 PM

3 Glastonbury Flying Circus Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAndreas View Post
I was the NEAT grunt spotting and took some pix for the 3 club members flying together, Hope you like'm

Dennis
Thanks for the pics - With the wind blowin' 20 plus it was interesting keeping us together
Sep 18, 2012, 12:55 PM

RA Cores well represented by Glastonbury Flying Circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman View Post
Did anyone get a picture of my booth (RA Cores - North end) with the Foamies? I never got a picture but I saw a few taken. The weekend was a blur but great
3 of us from Glastonbury Flying Circus were caught on film flying in formation with your Foamie Yak A blast in the stiff wind!

Thanks again for the awesome plane

<Jeff
Sep 18, 2012, 01:23 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingIt View Post
3 of us from Glastonbury Flying Circus were caught on film flying in formation with your Foamie Yak A blast in the stiff wind!

Thanks again for the awesome plane

<Jeff
It was a blast to see them all coming and going to the flight line. Need to work on a light kit for them for next year.

you guys are close enough that I can probably meet up with your club members if others want some. I'm generally in Tolland at Star Hill flying Wednesday afternoons and could swing over your way. I just can't ship them. I would need a week or two lead time and color selections
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Sep 18, 2012, 03:48 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Hello all again:

Before I finish my uploads of the photos I took this weekend you owe it to yourself to look over the other two photo threads in this group of threads.

Their is Stan's (FixedWing172) thread:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1734525

Stan's photography is pure photography art. Not at all like my journalistic approach and every image is an Ohhhh My shot.

And their is Tony's (antslake) thread that starts with a slant I never thought of:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1734525

Nicely thought out Tony!

Paul
Sep 18, 2012, 05:12 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
One more. Panorama from Station 1 on the main flight line.

-A
Latest blog entry: Giant Scale Lego Plane
Sep 18, 2012, 05:13 PM
Kit Manufacturer
You had the "Plane Box"? We saw it go behind Vendor Row and laughed. The Eurofighter was AWESOME!!
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Sep 18, 2012, 05:20 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman View Post
You had the "Plane Box"? We saw it go behind Vendor Row and laughed. The Eurofighter was AWESOME!!
Ha, yeah, it was the only way we could bring the big jet and other stuff to fly. There were probably 15 planes crammed up in there.

Thanks, It is a super fun plane to fly. I want to build something else in that scale, for next year, but I'm not sure where I'm going to be able to store these beasts

-A
Latest blog entry: Giant Scale Lego Plane
Sep 18, 2012, 05:39 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Saturday Noon Show

Saturday's noon show was fast paced and varied.

These are the photos of the planes, pilots and spectators from Saturday.

Enjoy!