NEAT Fair 2012 Photo Thread - Page 4 - RC Groups
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2012, 04:49 PM
Kit Manufacturer
yeah, the Wright Flyer was from Radical RC. I was with Dave when he flew it on thursday. Very majestic. he is offering it as a kit and the wings are formed using the supplied ribs and some heat. he also makes the (Slow Stick wing) conversion kit for the smaller one best remembered by the WRONG Flyer seen at the show with two EDFs on the wing. That was the funny thing last year was that Dave was spotting for me and we were behind the Wrong Flyer in the flight queue and he gave the guys some suggestions that helped it fly (until they went to WOT and cabanes started departing).
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Sep 17, 2012, 05:30 PM
Airframe Stress Analist
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
Wow, did the morning go that quick?

Well I was catching up with all my peeps that go to the NEAT Fair.

So ........ photos from the noon show.

Enjoy!

Paul
Paul,

Love the shots. I am glad to hear you are feeling better, really missed you on Sunday. On Dave Lockhart's setup it's Contra, (rotation about the same axis in opposite directions) not counter (Opposite directions, sepperate axis). Please edit before Tom sees it. SEFLI members were given an hour long seminar of this setup, and trust me, you do not want the HEAD NEAT GEEK getting at ya.

P.S. don't tell him your plane is tail heavy.(OY)
Sep 17, 2012, 05:45 PM
Just Plane Crazy
lawn mower:

Thank you for the heads up.

All fixed.
Sep 17, 2012, 07:35 PM
Dont be a gashole fly electric
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAndreas
I was the NEAT grunt spotting and took some pix for the 3 club members flying together, Hope you like'm

Dennis
Thanks Dennis they look great. Thanks for spotting so we could fly together.
Sep 17, 2012, 07:54 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Papa Jeff

Papa Jeff has been absent for a couple of years now. Any one that has met him knows his giving nature, charm and unique personality,

Welcome back Jeff.
Sep 17, 2012, 08:02 PM
3d Master in Training
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasterize
My first neat but not my last !Enjoy!
anyone know what size wingspan is on that orange aj slick next to the yak 54?
Sep 17, 2012, 08:04 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrettt04s
anyone know what size wingspan is on that orange aj slick next to the yak 54?
That's one of the 70" ones, I believe.

-Adam
Latest blog entry: Giant Scale Lego Plane
Sep 17, 2012, 08:38 PM
How high will it go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
Here is one of the Saturday AM Bathrobe/Toga/kilt/nightie crowd. Can anyone name them? I should give proper credit
Me on the left
Latest blog entry: FAA registration
Sep 17, 2012, 09:16 PM
Oh boy, not again!!!
Great shots Paul, and it was a pleasure to meet you.