Oct 04, 2012, 01:41 PM
Aric and Chris
Great job getting those practices in before Visalia.

Chris, did you finally find the "win contest" switch on the SD-10G?
Care to share?!?

See you both this weekend.

Bruce
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2012, 03:57 PM
Good for what ALES you
I'm just doing my final pack before leaving. Just glad I didn't try to do this tomorrow and try to make the ALES event by 11:30.
Oct 08, 2012, 10:01 AM

And a good time was had by all!

It was great to see SVSS so well represented at the CVRC Fall Soaring Festival in Visalia over the weekend. 22 of us ventured south in search of flying, camaraderie, food and fun. We found all in great abundance.

Chris Bajorek, Mike Clancy, Bill & Muff Curry, Marty Falarski, Lou Fox, Ed Granger, Ron & Shawn Lenci, Scott Meader, Bruce Moore, Neil & Joan Nolte, Mac Powell, Kirk Stockham, Rick Rohlfing, Jim Rolle, Jim & Trish Thomas, Aric Wilmunder, Scott Woodward and yours truly enjoyed some beautiful Fall weather and three great days of flying.

Ah yes, then there were the meals. Marty Falarski & Bob Miller grilled delicious marinated Tri-Tip on Friday night, so tender that you could cut it with a fork. A pancake breakfast on Saturday morning got everyone primed for the first day of the contest. On Saturday night Jim Rolle and Bruce Moore treated us to their world famous spaghetti feed. Sunday morning, Scott Woodward manned the griddle with omelets made to order.

Thanks to everyone in the club who gathered at our SVSS compound over the weekend. It would not have been the same without all of you there.

Dudley
Oct 09, 2012, 10:51 AM
NCSS / SVSS Flyer
Good food, good friends, beautiful weather, and some great thermals.....couldn't have been any better !!!
Oct 09, 2012, 11:24 AM
NCSS / SVSS Flyer
SVSS coumpound

Quick Reply