This thread is privately moderated by BlueHavoc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 11, 2012, 06:43 PM
Flying mostly micro's
Thread OP
Discussion

Went flying today

My local hobby shop has a large indoor clay track for racing and they are kind enough to let me fly in there during the day when they arent using it. Today was my first time actually flying the heli's in so much space, it's in a warehouse. There is no air conditioning but they do heat it on race nights in winter. It's a little dark in there but man it was so great finally letting my v911's solo pro 270a, my x350 , my mqx syma x1, msrx, gw9958 rip across a large open space! I flew for 3 hours rotating heli's . I had so much fun, it should be illegal..lol it was really a blast and I had the place all to myself but it would have been even more fun with a couple more guys! Big thanks to ED's RC in Parkersburg WV!
Last edited by BlueHavoc; Sep 12, 2012 at 03:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2012, 03:51 PM
I envy you!

You should post some photos and videos
Sep 13, 2012, 05:10 PM
Flying mostly micro's
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxfly
I envy you!

You should post some photos and videos
Thanks, I tried to take some pics & video with my phone but it was just too dark in there and I had no zoom maybe next time I'll try one of my other cameras and see what happens! It was awesome, I never had ever really "flown" them. I was always restricted to a very tiny indoor area in my home so it was amazing to really fly them at their full speed and potential, what a blast! In some respects flying in such a small area has made me a better pilot because I had to learn how to control it well in such a tight area to avoid crashing constantly. The v911 was a huge part of that equation, it's durability and great flying control helped me get through the rough beginner phase.

Quick Reply