Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Nov 26, 2012, 10:25 AM
Pro RC Boneyard Developer
teknokraze's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRCFlying
Perry,
Just an FYI, your order is slightly backed up. I was waiting on a parts order. It should go out on Monday. You will need to cut a hole or at least drill small holes. The sound will not be loud enough if you don't.

Andrew
Thanks for the update and the info. Looking forward to it.

Regards...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 26, 2012, 03:59 PM
Registered User
daylight99's Avatar
I'm thinking hard on that new "C" version for my Zero. Just wish it was not so close to Christmas
Nov 26, 2012, 10:14 PM
Watts up ?
OzparkPilot's Avatar

Help me with re wiring please Andrew


Andrew,

As requested, here is a picture of your system. I had to unwire / unsolder it to fit it as two half before I reconnect everything running though the fuse but stupidly, I did not take a picture of what goes where thinking I would finish it all in a night some time ago.

Please tell me where the two small speaker wire into and the single white wire. and then I can maiden this bay boy this weekend !!!

Thx
G
Nov 26, 2012, 10:26 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
brandonmoon's Avatar
I also have a question for ya Andrew...What is the 3 prong phono jack for? along with the DC jack next to it? and the two jumper positions for on the other side?
Nov 26, 2012, 10:42 PM
Registered User
Prof100's Avatar
My wife asked what I wanted for my upcoming birthday in early December and I told her and sent the link to the Budget B and two speaker add-on. All is good at Prof100's house. The Budget B is going in a FMS T28.
Nov 27, 2012, 06:08 AM
Registered User
Gentlemen,
I am sorry for my slow replies. Yesterday was extreemly busy, trying to catch up on orders. Give me a little bit, and I will try to answer all of your questions.

Andrew
Nov 27, 2012, 11:13 AM
"Auntie Samantha"
Sandancer's Avatar
MrRCSound System

Gary
Nov 27, 2012, 02:17 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
brandonmoon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandancer
Question for Andrew here:

Why have these Non-compliant devices on the unit? if they serve no purpose?

What is the purpose of the Mute Jumper? and what is the other unused jumper pins next to it for?

Also what are the spearker screw connections for on the gun card? since it is pluged in the the main Amp card and uses it's speaker connections.
Nov 27, 2012, 02:33 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon
Question for Andrew here:

Why have these Non-compliant devices on the unit? if they serve no purpose?

What is the purpose of the Mute Jumper? and what is the other unused jumper pins next to it for?

Also what are the spearker screw connections for on the gun card? since it is pluged in the the main Amp card and uses it's speaker connections.
Hi Brandon,
Sorry for the late replies.

The amplifier is not a custom designed component, so they come with the power connector, input, mute, etc. in place. I am working with a couple of companies to design and build a custom amplifier, but unitl that happens, these ones work fine. They could be removed, but in all honesty the extra few grams does not make much of a difference.

The screw connections on the gun card are output for gun lights. Low voltage lights, 2-4v 10-20ma LEDs. Two positive and one negitive. I need to make better refrence to that in the instructions.

Andrew
Nov 27, 2012, 02:35 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Forced
Andrew,

As requested, here is a picture of your system. I had to unwire / unsolder it to fit it as two half before I reconnect everything running though the fuse but stupidly, I did not take a picture of what goes where thinking I would finish it all in a night some time ago.

Please tell me where the two small speaker wire into and the single white wire. and then I can maiden this bay boy this weekend !!!

Thx
G
The white wire needs to be soldered to the middel silverpart of the input connector jack. Let me modify your picture and put it back up.

Andrew
Nov 27, 2012, 04:14 PM
Watts up ?
OzparkPilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRCFlying
The white wire needs to be soldered to the middel silverpart of the input connector jack. Let me modify your picture and put it back up.

Andrew
Yes please - I dont remember unsoldering that - Just the two Red and black wires...
Nov 27, 2012, 04:21 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Forced
Yes please - I dont remember unsoldering that - Just the two Red and black wires...
Here you are. I hope this helps.
Nov 27, 2012, 04:31 PM
Watts up ?
OzparkPilot's Avatar
It does Andrew. Thanks very much.
Nov 28, 2012, 02:49 AM
Never fly an A model anything!
jayb1rdz's Avatar
My ultimate system arrived today. Thanks for the great service

I plan on fitting it to my 1700mm P-40.

Is there a way to safely test it before fitting so I can calibrate the engine speed to engine sound.

I did a bind a spare rx to the model and plugged in the system. Servo male to a y lead in throttle and powered up with a 3s lipo.

I got the start up sound at almost 3/4 throttle, just clicking at stick levels under that and no transition to operating rpm . Does an ESC have to part of the loop to work properly?

I can take a snap or video of the set-up.
Nov 28, 2012, 02:55 AM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
brandonmoon's Avatar
What brand radio are you useing? I had the same thing with mine on my Futaba and ended up plugging it into a spare chanel and mixing that chanel to the throttle chanel and adjusting the end points on the mix to get the sync up correct. Takes a little fiddle work, but it's worth it.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5672 May 23, 2017 09:17 PM
New Product JR XG11 Owner's Thread ElIntocable Radios 687 Mar 04, 2017 05:29 PM
Discussion Version 2.5 MrRCSound sound system. MrRCFlying Electric Plane Talk 1 Jan 07, 2014 05:41 AM
Discussion The Official Teen Chit Chat Thread (Always Off Topic) Alex Schauer Chit Chat 31697 Aug 27, 2013 07:56 PM
Sold Mrrcsound electric sound system with gun card. This is the pro version aquaanox Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 3 Jul 05, 2012 10:11 AM