The official MrRCSound system thread. - Page 42 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 19, 2012, 04:50 AM
Watts up ?
OzparkPilot's Avatar
Well I love the detail... Think your going to love mine - I have had t rebuild the cockpit forward. Not that hard and I hope after testing in the comings weeks(ss) I will be able to provide templates to people so they can do what I have done... in hours... not weeks lol...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2012, 04:51 AM
Watts up ?
OzparkPilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon
Yes, this is a FMS FW-190 and I used a MR RCSound Pro B Sound unit. and it's actually pretty lound with the Amp turned all the way up. I actually only have it a 3/4 right now and that's with only 1 2in speaker.

Actually I didn't do the sliding canopy...I think the picture you're thinking about is the one with it just sitting on the plane in the open position and not glued on yet....my canopy is actually glued on and does not open, but it can be done and saw where somebody has already done it...I just opted not to. I took it off to add the decals and detailing to the cockpit.

As for the pilot...It's an 1/7th scale "Aces of Iron pilot figure I paint up and trimmed down to fit the plane.
http://www.acesofiron.com/page/AOIW2LW317.htm
Just check the link of the pilot and you painted THAT ?? Amazing man... I could NEVER to that.... im impressed
Nov 19, 2012, 05:10 AM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
brandonmoon's Avatar
Thank you
Nov 19, 2012, 10:19 AM
Feeling the THRALL
Jackson Stone's Avatar

Amazing Work


Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon
Yes, this is a FMS FW-190 and I used a MR RCSound Pro B Sound unit. and it's actually pretty lound with the Amp turned all the way up. I actually only have it a 3/4 right now and that's with only 1 2in speaker.

Actually I didn't do the sliding canopy...I think the picture you're thinking about is the one with it just sitting on the plane in the open position and not glued on yet....my canopy is actually glued on and does not open, but it can be done and saw where somebody has already done it...I just opted not to. I took it off to add the decals and detailing to the cockpit.

As for the pilot...It's an 1/7th scale "Aces of Iron pilot figure I paint up and trimmed down to fit the plane.
http://www.acesofiron.com/page/AOIW2LW317.htm
Brandon,

You have shown once again that you are the King of foamy warbirds. Beautiful job on the FW my friend! You will be interested to know that I am flying my Mustang with a single 2 inch speaker and find the sound quite adequate (as long as there are no two-strokes in the air!). I really love your pilot figure and will be getting some for any new warbirds I render.

As you will note on this thread I have the FMS Mustang, which is now sporting an incredibly powerful motor (capable of handling 1800 watts), and the Starmax/Hobby King P-47, which will also have a much more powerful motor than stock driving the big stock prop. The P-47 prop is the best feature of the kit, so I just had to keep it despite the fact that it is much less efficient than a two-blade would be.

In any event I note that we are both at the point of actively flying these warbirds and look forward to sharing videos with you and the rest of the people on this thread. I note that you are one of the most prolific and talented video producers in the warbird space.

Regards,

Jackson
Nov 19, 2012, 04:03 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
v8truckin's Avatar
Drew,

Saw your vid great demo of your product. Any black Friday thanksgiving sales? Don't wanna pull the trigger now and have a sale come out this wknd.
Nov 19, 2012, 04:27 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin
Drew,

Saw your vid great demo of your product. Any black Friday thanksgiving sales? Don't wanna pull the trigger now and have a sale come out this wknd.
None planned, but that may change. It looks to be a busy weekend with family, but if Friday is slow i might throw something together.

Andrew
Nov 19, 2012, 04:29 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon
Thank you
Brandon,
I have to agree, the level of detail on your planes is amazing! I crash mine too much to put that much effort into them. LOL

Andrew
Nov 19, 2012, 05:03 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
v8truckin's Avatar
Guess I'll wait...just incase. Hey Monday is cyber Monday also, so Tuesday im pulling the trigger. You have stock avail for budget and pro?
Nov 19, 2012, 05:27 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin
Guess I'll wait...just incase. Hey Monday is cyber Monday also, so Tuesday im pulling the trigger. You have stock avail for budget and pro?
Kind of. I misplaced one order of speakers, so it never went through. I have a few on hand, but getting low. Should be back to full stock by Monday.

Andrew
Nov 19, 2012, 11:23 PM
Registered User
Prof100's Avatar
With this sound system package into a Airfield / FMS T28 (1400 mm)? If so, is there a link to an installation video or pictures?
Nov 20, 2012, 03:23 AM
Stuka vor!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof100
With this sound system package into a Airfield / FMS T28 (1400 mm)? If so, is there a link to an installation video or pictures?
Hi Prof100,

cant remember pics about a FMS T28 installation. The T28 has enough room for a install.
Ive done a tutorial for the Stuka here: Stuka Install
Think you can get some ideas for your installation here.

Klaus
Nov 20, 2012, 06:13 AM
Registered User
Prof100's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.schlot
Hi Prof100,

cant remember pics about a FMS T28 installation. The T28 has enough room for a install.
Ive done a tutorial for the Stuka here: Stuka Install
Think you can get some ideas for your installation here.

Klaus

Klaus,

Thank you.

Bill
Nov 20, 2012, 08:58 AM
Registered User
GiusedtoBe's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylight99
Can the Budget system drive a second speaker?
I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Thanks
Alan
Nov 20, 2012, 09:19 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiusedtoBe
I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Thanks
Alan
The amplifier can not handle two 2" speakers, it pushes it past the safety limit, and it will cut out. It can however drive either a single 1.22" speaker, or a pair of 1.22" speakers in series. So you would have the main speaker placed out the bottom, and the mini speakers on each side. It does help with the overall distrobution of sound.

Andrew
http://www.mrrcsound.com
Nov 20, 2012, 11:04 AM
In the pipe 5 by 5...
urrl's Avatar
Here's my Stuka flight while vacationing in Orlando. Great bunch of guys to fly with there, at Southport Park.
RC JU-87 Stuka Nice Flight (5 min 20 sec)

We were surprised at the landing as the Stuka went into the grass and did not tip over.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product JR XG11 Owner's Thread ElIntocable Radios 699 Nov 03, 2017 01:17 AM
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5755 Aug 25, 2017 12:21 PM
Discussion Version 2.5 MrRCSound sound system. MrRCFlying Electric Plane Talk 1 Jan 07, 2014 06:41 AM
Discussion The Official Teen Chit Chat Thread (Always Off Topic) Alex Schauer Chit Chat 31697 Aug 27, 2013 08:56 PM
Sold Mrrcsound electric sound system with gun card. This is the pro version aquaanox Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 3 Jul 05, 2012 11:11 AM