Thread Tools
Sep 04, 2012, 10:19 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Michael in Toronto's Avatar
Discussion

Zionist Gay Conspiracy


"Zionists spread homosexuality to control world"

"Mashregh News, an outlet affiliated with radical Islamists in Qom, wrote that the US and the UK are using money from Jews to spread homosexuality throughout the world"

http://www.jpost.com/International/A...aspx?id=283847

************************************************** ****************************

How does one spread homosexuality?
Sep 04, 2012, 10:25 PM
Gravity is patient............
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in Toronto View Post
"Zionists spread homosexuality to control world"

"Mashregh News, an outlet affiliated with radical Islamists in Qom, wrote that the US and the UK are using money from Jews to spread homosexuality throughout the world"

http://www.jpost.com/International/A...aspx?id=283847

************************************************** ****************************

How does one spread homosexuality?
A blender and a butter knife?
Sep 04, 2012, 10:37 PM
Really?
dll932's Avatar
Hah! That's a good one.
Sep 04, 2012, 10:41 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
rcposter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in Toronto View Post
How does one spread homosexuality?
By inviting the fellas over for a little game of Hide the Afikomen, if you know what I mean.
Sep 04, 2012, 10:42 PM
trying to miss the ground
blademaker22's Avatar
Dangit! Our plans for world domination have been thwarted. How did Mashregh News find out about this?
Sep 04, 2012, 10:52 PM
Gravity is patient............
Actually the gays have tried to take over the world before, but the species nearly died out and they had to put their plans on hold for now. But just ... for now.



Sep 04, 2012, 11:09 PM
Registered User
HELModels's Avatar
Well, they have a point that there are F****** out there and they like to influence kids. I dont know, they leave nasty pictures in the bushes so kids will find them on their way home from school. I found pictures like that exactly that way. As I got older, I figured they were probably surveillance photos of service men, no offense as I learned that's not the norm. It was shocking and disturbing, but it didnt make me want to go out and copy it. It was more like a rotten puzzle that was thrown at me and I was pissed they showed it to me. Do what you want, but that's a rotten thing to show to a kid. It sucked and I'm still pissed off about it.
Sep 04, 2012, 11:35 PM
Registered User
HELModels, you've got us all on pins and needles. Did the spreading of homosexuality work on you?
Sep 04, 2012, 11:38 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in Toronto View Post

How does one spread homosexuality?
I don't know how one spreads homosexuality. But I know someone who can supposedly end it with prayer. I'd say it didn't work!

Sep 05, 2012, 12:14 AM
Registered User
HELModels's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
HELModels, you've got us all on pins and needles. Did the spreading of homosexuality work on you?
It had an adverse effect, could have been why I had a stroke in Jr. High.. I know if I had said something, the pedaphile squad would have investigated. Would you want your kid exposed to that?
Sep 05, 2012, 12:35 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELModels View Post
It had an adverse effect, could have been why I had a stroke in Jr. High.. I know if I had said something, the pedaphile squad would have investigated. Would you want your kid exposed to that?
While certainly not a desired thing, the seeing pictures of naked bodies, it still didn't spread homosexuality, as you surmised?

And I'm no doctor, but the stroke you suffered in Jr. High was probably NOT caused by seeing dirty pictures. I've seen and have known many of fellas who have seen plenty of dirty pictures, and it never caused a stroke, or blindness, either. I think that would be one for the books.

FWIW, If only children were able to narc to the pedo squad, but sadly their usual course of action is to bury it as deeply as possible to pretend it never happened. The many clergy members who skated free for decades are a testament to that.
Last edited by thunder1; Sep 05, 2012 at 12:48 AM.
Sep 05, 2012, 12:53 AM
Registered User
HELModels's Avatar
Just a photo, yup. Just a pediatric stroke, yup. That's more than any kid should have to handle. Normal grown ups are equipped to shrug that nonsense off.
Sep 05, 2012, 12:56 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELModels View Post
Just a photo, yup. Just a pediatric stroke, yup. That's more than any kid should have to handle. Normal grown ups are equipped to shrug that nonsense off.
Normal kids have shrugged off far worse, I can assure you of that.

And it still didn't make you gay, right?
Last edited by thunder1; Sep 05, 2012 at 01:04 AM.
Sep 05, 2012, 01:27 AM
Registered User
HELModels's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
Normal kids have shrugged off far worse, I can assure you of that.

And it still didn't make you gay, right?
No, just discusted. The stroke had a whole different effect that took a neurosurgeon to fix.
Sep 05, 2012, 01:32 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELModels View Post
No, just discusted. The stroke had a whole different effect that took a neurosurgeon to fix.
So I think it's safe to say that at least in your case, seeing such pictures didn't make you gay. So one for stroke, and dozens of others, at least, for no stroke, and no spreading of homosexuality. Check.

Maybe we should add it to the list of pediatric stroke causes.

http://www.pediatricstrokenetwork.com/causes.html


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion CA may attempt to ban treatment for Gays MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 198 Aug 21, 2012 09:54 PM
Discussion Sacha Baron Cohen - FUNNY - Acadamy of Motion pictures, arts and Zionists Michael in Toronto Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Feb 24, 2012 07:28 PM
Discussion Iran threatens to boycott 2012 Olypics because of Zionist conspiracy Michael in Toronto Life, The Universe, and Politics 16 Mar 02, 2011 10:15 AM
Discussion International Zionist Association: Minutes from the first three meetings Michael in Toronto Life, The Universe, and Politics 8 Aug 03, 2010 12:59 PM
Complaint Zionists are NOT a race! iwannarc Site Suggestions / Complaints 3 Aug 02, 2008 10:43 PM