Thread Tools
Old Nov 13, 2012, 10:31 AM
charlie eaton is offline
Find More Posts by charlie eaton
Registered User
charlie eaton's Avatar
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! I had looked it up under ''orca/warlock lenght'' and found the single page for ''SUPERSHIPSWORLD.COM/ORCA. Not much but it does give the 39' by 11' dimensions. The page is blocked so you can't print it out.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:01 PM
pops880 is offline
Find More Posts by pops880
Registered User
pops880's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie eaton View Post
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! I had looked it up under ''orca/warlock lenght'' and found the single page for ''SUPERSHIPSWORLD.COM/ORCA. Not much but it does give the 39' by 11' dimensions. The page is blocked so you can't print it out.
U R the Man !!!!!
Old Nov 13, 2012, 02:13 PM
DCN is offline
DCN
Find More Posts by DCN
DCN
Registered User
DCN's Avatar
Here's the smoke generator i'm useing Pops. It might be too big for your appication. It shoots a plume of smoke 5 feet into the air. Perfect for a 7 foot boat.

http://www.harbormodels.com/site08/m...ges/smoker.htm
Old Nov 13, 2012, 03:07 PM
pops880 is offline
Find More Posts by pops880
Registered User
pops880's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN View Post
Here's the smoke generator i'm useing Pops. It might be too big for your appication. It shoots a plume of smoke 5 feet into the air. Perfect for a 7 foot boat.

http://www.harbormodels.com/site08/m...ges/smoker.htm

thanks DCN, I found this posting to make my smoke generator, just need to makes some modification to make it safer for me

http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25024
Old Nov 13, 2012, 06:11 PM
David631 is offline
Find More Posts by David631
Registered User

Orca


Quote:
Originally Posted by pops880 View Post
thanks DCN, I found this posting to make my smoke generator, just need to makes some modification to make it safer for me

http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25024
Thats a great build you got going ....... are you planning on building the interior
cabin details ?
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:11 PM
DCN is offline
DCN
Find More Posts by DCN
DCN
Registered User
DCN's Avatar
Oh,.....Pops.....The ORCA had a 2 blade prop.
Last edited by DCN; Nov 13, 2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:22 PM
Aerominded is offline
Find More Posts by Aerominded
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN View Post
Oh,.....Pops.....The ORCA had a 2 blade prop.
Oh, you prop blade counters out there!

My orca has a 3 blade prop... when it is spinning underwater, I can hardly tell!
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:08 PM
David631 is offline
Find More Posts by David631
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerominded View Post
Oh, you prop blade counters out there!

My orca has a 3 blade prop... when it is spinning underwater, I can hardly tell!


Aerominded, do you have any pics of your Orca ?
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:13 PM
David631 is offline
Find More Posts by David631
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by David631 View Post
Aerominded, do you have any pics of your Orca ?
I have seen the one with the minnow jumping besides it - any more ?
Old Nov 13, 2012, 10:12 PM
Aerominded is offline
Find More Posts by Aerominded
Registered User
Only the build thread posted earlier.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 10:26 PM
David631 is offline
Find More Posts by David631
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerominded View Post
Only the build thread posted earlier.



Thanks !
Old Nov 13, 2012, 11:04 PM
Aerominded is offline
Find More Posts by Aerominded
Registered User
You're welcome! Good luck with your build!
Old Nov 14, 2012, 09:08 AM
pops880 is offline
Find More Posts by pops880
Registered User
pops880's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by David631 View Post
Thats a great build you got going ....... are you planning on building the interior
cabin details ?
yes Sir, going to the max just like I did on my static Orca but better.
Last edited by pops880; Mar 24, 2015 at 09:19 AM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 09:11 AM
pops880 is offline
Find More Posts by pops880
Registered User
pops880's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN View Post
Oh,.....Pops.....The ORCA had a 2 blade prop.
I wasent awere of the prop be only two blades, everything that I have seen of simuliar frame designs has three blades, plus the three blades work realy well and look good to
Old Nov 14, 2012, 09:12 AM
pops880 is offline
Find More Posts by pops880
Registered User
pops880's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerominded View Post
Only the build thread posted earlier.
and a very outstanding Orca great build


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Project ORCA cineas Dock Talk 2 Aug 28, 2010 10:22 AM
For Sale New unbuilt RCWORKS Wing Kits 42" Raven and 32" Project X Bud Morrison Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Aug 11, 2009 03:52 PM
Sold New unbuilt RCWORKS Wing Kits 42" Raven and 32" Project X Bud Morrison Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jul 27, 2009 06:43 PM
Discussion Su-42 Berkut (s-32) Project thanks to Rane for the plans ;) jklv Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 1 Jul 08, 2007 05:19 PM
Discussion Martin B-42, B-43 Mixmaster as potential project byrocat Pusher Prop Jet Models 0 Feb 27, 2006 04:42 PM