LOTUSRC T580P+ with GPS Quadcopter (Folding design)GPS Edition
$3000 US IS IT WORTH IT?
T580P+ (with GPS) is high-end model developed based on the T580P+ platform, it is targeted for professional aerial photo and video usage.
1) Safe: Flight control system running in parallel via Remote controller and ground station to avoid possibility of accident. Also included low voltage alarm and lost signal auto return home function.
2) Efficient: 14” Slow Fly propellers + disc brushless motor, maximum efficient unto 12.2g/W.
3) Stable: 6 DOF, utilizing industrial grade high impact resistance and low drift MEMS sensors.
4) Simple: Pre-configured with remote controller, no setup required
5) Easy: Quick model setup, with two axis stabilized gimbals.
6) Operating temperature:-10～+60℃。
Functions and capabilities:
1) Auto take off (Ground station control)
2) Altitude hold (via remote control)
3) Position hold (Remote or ground station control)
4) Way point flight (ground station control)
5) Auto return home and auto landing (Remote or ground station control)
Camera Gimbal can be installed under the frame which allowed quick removal from the frame. The tilt and roll angle can be controlled via remote control. It uses the suspension mounting system which provides effective elimination of high and low frequency vibration.
Looks Like T580 from Lotus....but what is inside ???
the NEW Lotus with GPS ? I think there is NO Lotus Fc inside. And 100% NO I2C escs. When I am wrong, no deal then someone can Post Pics from a Open T580 GPS with no TopCover on. Please Pics from Inside.
If not ,how can it fly ?
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Newest LotusRC T580P and T580P+ quads||alishanmao||Multirotor Drone Talk||342||Aug 29, 2013 09:44 AM|
|New Product||LOTUSRC T580P Quadcopter||LIUCHUNYAN||Multirotor Drone Electronics||41||Mar 15, 2013 08:02 PM|
|New Product||LOTUSRC T580P+ Quadcopter||LIUCHUNYAN||Multirotor Drone Electronics||9||Mar 12, 2013 08:12 PM|
|Sold||LotusRC T580p+||hththt||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||6||Feb 20, 2012 01:31 PM|
|For Sale||Flight controller & esc's from lotusrc's new T580P+ quad||malcr001||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||1||Oct 24, 2011 05:09 PM|