Nov 13, 2015, 04:53 PM
Hello,

A couple of days ago I was asked about parsering telemetry files from TX with latest firmware. Here is the test application. Reads old and new files. It is just a test so shows data only table and only standard sensors (temporary). If you are interested in it (and if it works) I will add other sensors and graphics.

Any suggestions are welcome! My contact details are available on my site.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2016, 05:27 PM

data logging throttle opening on DX18?

Any way to log throttle opening percentage to the SD card on the DX18? I would like this information to make a throttle curve that allows me to de-sensitize the throttle on a very powerful 3D airplane at the partial throttle openings needed for hovering. I could then take the opening percentage during hovering and design my throttle curve to be less sensitive. As it is now, it is either too much or too little throttle during hovering. I need the "Goldilocks zone" on the throttle. thanks
Sep 26, 2016, 05:32 PM
No, only telemetry data is logged. You might try getting a "bodycam" on the display, as the throttle stick position is displayed at the top of the main screen.

Andy
Sep 30, 2016, 07:15 AM
jrb
jrb
Use a Castle Creations ESC! They log position and other things too: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1&postcount=65 .