This thread is privately moderated by Speed God, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 02, 2012, 07:32 PM
Find More Posts by Speed God
Trader Rating: 5
For Sale

JLG/HLG Tantrum by Off the Ground Models $100

Found this old hand launch glider hanging in the rafters. Looks pretty cool to throw around the school or park but as it is has a lot of dust on it, could use new covering (just cuz its not beautiful but it IS functional), & some tlc. Needs the wood biscuit/wing release replaced and electronics. (EZ~piece of wood with screw in the middle) Looks like Rudder & Elevator linkages are pretty much there. Spring loaded wings folded are 22 wide then 42 when open. Wood is really good condition, no breaks that I can see. Designed to be grenade/javelin launched with the wing tips stowed to create a fully symmetrical airfoil and thus less drag for the ascent. A blip of down elevator levels it off and deploys the wing. Also has a hook for a high start as well as a finger hole. Possible to make as a rocket launched glider? I dunno but I have no time for it so offering it up here if anyone is interested.

Please pm.

Thanks.
Last edited by Speed God; Sep 03, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 07, 2013, 07:12 PM
Find More Posts by kenamt
Trader Rating: 1
Still have it???? I have been looking for one along tim!!
Old Jul 05, 2013, 02:33 PM
Find More Posts by Speed God
Trader Rating: 5
Sorry rcgroups email must have gone into the spam folder and I never saw any responses on this ad.

Yes I still have it for sale.

Thanks.