Sep 01, 2012, 11:39 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Thread OP
Discussion

Ohio HuckNet

This is a New Thread based primarily around my own interest in Sharing 3D Flying Info and Flight Stories about 3DHS and Extreme Flight planes amongst the loyalists flying in Ohio or the Midwest. However No Brand Wars permitted... I've seen some pretty cool looking Pilot and Aeroworks planes sitting around and flying this year too! You don't have to be from Ohio or the Midwest, but it helps!

**** 3D Helicopter talk, pics and vids are More than Welcome! ***

I currently fly my old reliable 3DHS 57" Extra 330 SC. Just got a new 42 Slick last month, loving that! Also flying an Align TREX 500E DFC PRO and a Blade mCPX BL. I still have an old hangered 3DEPP Yak too plus some spare whole pieces of other 3DHS planes that got the Viking Funeral.... I like Motrolfly Power!

Ohio HuckNet is also about finding out about, Ohio and Midwest Regional RC Flying Events, so that coordinated group efforts can be made to attend those events. I've learned this year that many FunFly events never make it in the AMA Calendar and I have stumbled on them accidentally at other events or on RCG. I usually attend at least 8 RC Flying Events per season. I usually drive to anything within a 2 hr one way range. I would not mind hitting more events especially on Saturdays.

I like to shoot HatCam vids from time to time and post them. I like to take pics at events and post them. I like Watching others Vids and looking at their Pics.

Discussion and info here can be generalized about planes, flying, 3D Events, FunFlys and also Flying Weather. I've been involved in Severe Weather Tracking since teen years, mainly due to some early on extreme events that I ended up in. I'm also still a licensed Amateur Radio Operator that participates in Storm Tracking and Warning with Skywarn. So posting Bad Weather pics or vids of incoming storms or weather you got caught in at an event or Windy Flying, Snow Flying, whatever extreme flying, is by all means welcome. I like flying in Wind and I like flying in Snow.

Please be sure to Adhere to the Established RCG Rules, keep the discourse Civil and No Profanity! Family Thread, sometimes young eyes are watching. Lets keep it Positive! Positive Slamming in Good Humor is Ok. Let's Enjoy the Hobby!

Positively No Dog Bearings Pics or Videos (or similar Animal or Human Nudity) Permitted!!!

Feel free to post your Flying Events or others Events that you have heard about and Link us to them. Surely there are more worthwhile small club fun events going on than the ones I have been attending the last three years.
Last edited by heritageflyer; Feb 24, 2014 at 11:37 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 01, 2012, 11:39 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Thread OP
Latest 57 SC Video

3DHS 57" EXTRA 330 SC Organized Plane Abuse!!! (5 min 48 sec)
Sep 01, 2012, 11:40 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Thread OP
Pataskala, Ohio Tail Spinners FunFly 2012
Last edited by heritageflyer; Sep 01, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
Sep 01, 2012, 11:40 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Thread OP
Joe Smith's Winning King50 2012 Video

2012 Ohio Huckfest King50 Champion Joe Smith! (2 min 55 sec)
Last edited by heritageflyer; Sep 01, 2012 at 11:47 AM.
Sep 01, 2012, 11:41 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Thread OP
Marblehead 2012 Vacation Vids

Marblehead Seagull McD's Fish Fillet Taste Test! (0 min 34 sec)

3DHS EPP EDGE CAMPGROUND HUCKIN' (4 min 38 sec)

Blade mCPX Flippin' Campground Fun (2 min 9 sec)
Last edited by heritageflyer; Sep 01, 2012 at 11:49 AM.
Sep 01, 2012, 12:10 PM
Team Hillbilly 🐘💨
I'm in
Sep 01, 2012, 12:23 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullittjeff
I'm in
Had a funny feeling you might, just mentioned that to somebody in a PM!
Sep 01, 2012, 12:56 PM
Team Hillbilly
Hi my name is Tom. I like to fly 3d. I don't live in Ohio but I subscribed to keep an eye on you Rebels.
Sep 01, 2012, 01:02 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tominator06
Hi my name is Tom. I like to fly 3d. I don't live in Ohio but I subscribed to keep an eye on you Rebels.
Welcome Flying Buddy!
Sep 01, 2012, 01:04 PM
Ta-dah!
Are Texans welcome? I fly 3D and try to fly Helis.
Sep 01, 2012, 01:07 PM
MD1 HACK
North side of the state checking in, hope to see some of you cats up in D town on the 9th. Hopefully I'll have the new Velox maidened by then, went out last night and realized I forgot one of the wings The little dle-20 is going to be awesome on that airframe! Wish spookfest down in Galion was on a Sunday b/c those guys know how to have a good time.
Sep 01, 2012, 01:08 PM
Team CJ Youngblood
Hello my name is Anthony, and I like whatever doesn't get me banned
Sep 01, 2012, 01:16 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakevan
Are Texans welcome? I fly 3D and try to fly Helis.
All IT Professionals are Welcome!

Also this is not just Ohio, but Mid - West. You're in the - West!
Sep 01, 2012, 01:18 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony7820
Hello my name is Anthony, and I like whatever doesn't get me banned
Don't be Shy!

Quick Reply