Any feedback on RaidenTech? - RC Groups
Nov 24, 2003, 08:59 PM

Any feedback on RaidenTech?

I'm in the market for some spare parts for my SkyLark, preferably from a US based supplier. The pricing (per web site) at RaidenTech (www.raidentech.com) seems to be substantially lower than many of the other suppliers. Not that I like to pay more, but I wonder if it's "too good to be true". Can anybody provide some feedback on their dealings with this company?

Any other suppliers want to "price match"?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2003, 08:31 AM
heli addict
Hi OmegaDot. I have ordered from Raiden Tech. The prices are for real. They are a little slow getting the order out...at least with they were with mine, but I would order again.
Nov 25, 2003, 11:10 AM
humveeflyer,
Thanks for the input!
Apr 23, 2008, 05:03 PM

Stay Away

Stay away from raidentech and xheli. The managment is the same
and they are total jerks when it comes to returns.

The are also very slow.
Apr 23, 2008, 11:25 PM
The prices are for real, but their service is rock bottom as well. I ordered from them twice, and both times they got my order wrong and I never ended getting them to straighten it out. Use the search feature to search for Raidentech on this form and other RC forum sites, and you'll find many people with similar experiences, which I found out after I'd dealt with them. Xheli.com is the same people, and you'll find many similar complaints.

I've dealt with a number of online retailers, and most of them don't mess up orders this much, and if they ever do they will immediately set things right when you let them know.
Apr 23, 2008, 11:35 PM
Google 'Blade 400 bible'
Thats were I got my HBFP. No problems at all! Fast shipping! (Free shipping in fact with a code)... but if you do have a problem I hear then you get headaches but they are a legit place.
Apr 24, 2008, 08:27 AM
Idle up!
If you are ordering just 1 box and no parts.. you have better luck. I will order single kits from them.. but never parts or multiple items.
Apr 24, 2008, 11:58 AM
Idle up!
forgot to mention Omega.. I believe that Helidirect and Bphobbies will price match.