Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Sep 19, 2012, 06:07 PM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
Any update on when the pro will be out
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2012, 11:27 PM
ancora imparo
jj604's Avatar

Bug?


Mark, the update with the new wizard is nice - thanks.

May have a possible bug. Windows 7.

Mine starts with all the tabs enabled but the screen says Advanced Tabs DISABLED.

If you then click the Enable Tabs button it changes to ENABLED (but the tabs themselves don't alter since they were already there).

Then if you click it again you get only Quick Start and About and the status changes to Disabled.

If you then try to Enable them you get the attached error.

I can reinstall it to see if that fixes the problem but thought I would let you know first. Let me know if you want the details in the error message.

John
Sep 20, 2012, 12:45 AM
ancora imparo
jj604's Avatar

Update


Has exactly the same bug with my old laptop running WinXP.

John
Sep 20, 2012, 01:37 AM
IceManPro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj604
Has exactly the same bug with my old laptop running WinXP.

John
Hi John,

Thanks for the bug report. We will fix it soon. Strangely it doesn't happen on our windows 7 machines here, but we have seen it on XP and reports of it also on windows 7.1
Latest blog entry: BL-3G Independent review
Sep 20, 2012, 01:50 AM
ancora imparo
jj604's Avatar
Isn't that what we all love about Windows? Keeps us entertained and on our toes.

Mine is Win7Pro 64bit v 6.1.7600 running on a dual core i3 at 3.3GHz with 8Gb of RAM.

The laptop may be steam powered given its age.

John
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceManPro
Hi John,

Thanks for the bug report. We will fix it soon. Strangely it doesn't happen on our windows 7 machines here, but we have seen it on XP and reports of it also on windows 7.1
Sep 20, 2012, 07:03 AM
IceManPro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj604
Isn't that what we all love about Windows? Keeps us entertained and on our toes.

Mine is Win7Pro 64bit v 6.1.7600 running on a dual core i3 at 3.3GHz with 8Gb of RAM.

The laptop may be steam powered given its age.

John
I've updated with a fix, but will improve when the actual V2.0 is released. Same location / file names as before.
http://www.bluelight-tech.com/Downlo...ageV20beta.rar
Last edited by IceManPro; Sep 20, 2012 at 07:09 AM.
Sep 20, 2012, 09:39 PM
IceManPro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x
Any update on when the pro will be out
No more updates just yet, will inform as progress goes..
Latest blog entry: BL-3G Independent review
Sep 20, 2012, 09:41 PM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceManPro
No more updates just yet, will inform as progress goes..
Ok thank you for your reply
Sep 20, 2012, 11:16 PM
IceManPro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceManPro
I've updated with a fix, but will improve when the actual V2.0 is released. Same location / file names as before.
http://www.bluelight-tech.com/Downlo...ageV20beta.rar
Improvement done now..
Note that we're now selling again on Amazon.com, so deliveries to US should be very fast now.
Last edited by IceManPro; Sep 20, 2012 at 11:28 PM.
Sep 21, 2012, 12:03 AM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
I sure wish some one would put one of these on a quad and post a reviue
Sep 21, 2012, 03:16 AM
ancora imparo
jj604's Avatar
Thanks for the quick fix. Works a treat now.

Also the firmware update routine seems to work perfectly - just couldn't resist trying it.

John
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceManPro
Improvement done now..
Note that we're now selling again on Amazon.com, so deliveries to US should be very fast now.
Sep 21, 2012, 07:44 AM
AMA 869451 / FAA 13675

ICE MAN is on AMAZON!


Ice Man,

Nice to see you on Amazon with the BL-3G! Will Amazon let you add a
"Comming Soon" comment about your new BL-3G PRO? If they do,
you could let a lot more potential customers know when it will be available
for purchase.

BTW........do you have a realistic target date for introduction & do we have
to stand in line somewhere like for the new iPhone 5????
Sep 21, 2012, 10:16 PM
IceManPro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papajeff
Ice Man,

Nice to see you on Amazon with the BL-3G! Will Amazon let you add a
"Comming Soon" comment about your new BL-3G PRO? If they do,
you could let a lot more potential customers know when it will be available
for purchase.

BTW........do you have a realistic target date for introduction & do we have
to stand in line somewhere like for the new iPhone 5????
Hey that would be good :-) Will give a date as soon as we can be reasonably sure..
Latest blog entry: BL-3G Independent review
Sep 22, 2012, 12:59 PM
FPV in Hawaii
iskess's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceManPro
Improvement done now..
Note that we're now selling again on Amazon.com, so deliveries to US should be very fast now.
I don't see it. Post a link.
Sep 22, 2012, 01:30 PM
Bona Fide Cub Nut
CurtissP40's Avatar

The BL-3G on Amazon


I have searched Amazon for the BL-3G, but could not find it, using various permutations of descriptions.

Does anybody have a link or more information on the Amazon source?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GPS - - Blue light off after 10 mins part141 Aerial Photography 11 Aug 09, 2012 11:54 PM
Help! Optima 9 RX blue LED won't light edge_pilot Hitec/Multiplex USA 6 Jul 15, 2012 06:34 PM
Gallery Cinestar 8 Gimbal Stability Test and Canon 7D low light test with the Tokina 11-16 HeliVids Aerial Photography 0 Jun 13, 2012 07:45 AM
Discussion GPS not working (blue light only blinks once) DesertDrones FPV Talk 3 Jun 12, 2012 10:37 PM