Mar 02, 2014, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceManPro
You should be able to do this on the subtrim panel on the basic tab page provided you have separate outputs going separate servos
I have one aileron signal wire into 3. I have two aileron output wires one for each wing. One is in 3 and one in 4. When I add to output 3 in the bais (us) it effects the left and right aileron. Same thing if I adjust output four. I can't get the ailerons straight because I can not adjust only one. It does not make any sense but that is what happens.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 02, 2014, 11:08 PM
Maybe I am just not doing it right. I am adding say +050 on output 4. Nothing happens. Then I hit send and it sends the data to the gyro and one side goes down more and one side up. I need to adjust just one side. Thanks
Mar 03, 2014, 05:10 PM
Interestingly enough adjusting the output 2 does work to adjust one elevator servo.
Mar 03, 2014, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by az3d
Interestingly enough adjusting the output 2 does work to adjust one elevator servo.
Can you send through your set up .txt file?
Latest blog entry: BL-3G Independent review
Mar 04, 2014, 07:18 AM
I just emailed it to you. Thanks
Mar 06, 2014, 12:24 PM
Hello IceManPro

may I ask a question related to the user manual art. 2.10.6 Gyro lock

1) In the case of "Normal mode "the gyro interprets a change of the transmitter lever as a request for a specific rate of turn

2) in the case of " Uncommanded mode " the gyro will interpret the commands normal as it would be if no gyro would be present

3) in the case of " proportional mode", here in the user manual is not mentioned, which kind of interpretation of the transmitter commands is used.

Could you tell please, which methode ist used in the case 3)

Thank you GŁnter
Mar 14, 2014, 12:21 AM
In proportional mode it is full rate mode with varying gain
Mar 15, 2014, 08:54 AM
Ice man rocks. He fixed my issue. I could not be happier with the customer service. Thanks
Mar 16, 2014, 05:55 PM
Just flew my Pitts Python with a DA 120 with the ice man gyro in 20mph winds. Awsome. I could harrier with no aileron input. I just ordered my second one. I would say the only bad thing is I have 4 planes and now they all need one.
Mar 23, 2014, 12:14 PM
How was the aileron subtrim problem solved? I have the same issue, subtrim on output 3 effects both ailerons (output 3 and 4). Output 4 subtrim does nothing.
Mar 23, 2014, 11:11 PM
Note, we will issue a new release very soon that fixes an issue in subtrim with inverted outputs
Mar 24, 2014, 07:25 AM
Great, used a programmer to reset the center points for now.
Mar 24, 2014, 09:59 PM
Just released, can get complete package from here:
http://www.bluelight-tech.com/Downlo...PackageV33.zip
or only firmware from here (only the firmware has been updated)
http://www.bluelight-tech.com/Downlo...irmwareV33.zip
Mar 26, 2014, 05:03 AM
Hi IceManPro

, yesterday I tried to update my Gyro with the new firmware release V33, using a windows 7 64 bit sytem .
Having the gyro connected via USB and starting the upgrade procedure ,pressing the button "Launch upgrade" , the new window comes up (upgrade tool)but then after 1 second the connection status moves to Gyro disconnected.
When I go forward to select the file ,then a failure message blows up like their is a problem with "dfu se file"

In the past, it was working. Perhaps Mircosoft changes something with their upgrades.
Please could you test, if you are able update the firmware, using Win7 ?

Best regards
GŁnter
Mar 26, 2014, 09:09 PM
Updated mine on win 7 home 64 bit with no problems.

Quick Reply