New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Sep 19, 2012, 06:16 PM
EDFPILOT is offline
Find More Posts by EDFPILOT
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFPILOT View Post
I need to start getting an idea of everyone that will be flying in the UM warbird races. We have decided on one plane per pilot if you crash that plane and have another you can use that. Also if anyone is interested we are looking at having a couple of micro jet races which will be the UM Mig or the Great Planes UM F86.Just post your names in this thread if you plan on entering any of these.

Warbird Races

1. Tripp Smith
2. Chris Scoggins
3. Richard Scarborough
4. Colin Harrington
and the list finally begins to grow
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 19, 2012, 06:22 PM
Tha Hodgehound is offline
Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound
End of an Era.....
Tha Hodgehound's Avatar
SWEET!!! Come on guys...sign up!!
Old Sep 19, 2012, 07:11 PM
electrich is online now
Find More Posts by electrich
DLG addict.
electrich's Avatar
Richard Greet. T28 and champ ready to go.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 06:05 AM
EDFPILOT is offline
Find More Posts by EDFPILOT
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFPILOT View Post
I need to start getting an idea of everyone that will be flying in the UM warbird races. We have decided on one plane per pilot if you crash that plane and have another you can use that. Also if anyone is interested we are looking at having a couple of micro jet races which will be the UM Mig or the Great Planes UM F86.Just post your names in this thread if you plan on entering any of these.

Warbird Races

1. Tripp Smith
2. Chris Scoggins
3. Richard Scarborough
4. Colin Harrington
5. Richard Greet
Add another to the list.....
Old Sep 20, 2012, 09:34 AM
knifeedge63 is offline
Find More Posts by knifeedge63
There is Victory in the Lord!
knifeedge63's Avatar
Ill spread the word to my fellow pilots that will be attending HHAEFI
Old Sep 22, 2012, 08:14 AM
powerlines is offline
Find More Posts by powerlines
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
I will have to get me a mustang!! Thinking about supercharging it!!!
Old Sep 22, 2012, 08:14 AM
powerlines is offline
Find More Posts by powerlines
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
Knife edge. You sure do look familiar!!!!
Old Sep 22, 2012, 09:26 AM
knifeedge63 is offline
Find More Posts by knifeedge63
There is Victory in the Lord!
knifeedge63's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines View Post
Knife edge. You sure do look familiar!!!!
hahah yeah sure do! i liked it cuz its a plane knifeedging...and you know...my name is knifeedge....so it kinda fits
Old Sep 22, 2012, 01:38 PM
Cub Fan is offline
Find More Posts by Cub Fan
Balsa just crashes better
Cub Fan's Avatar
I have a micro F-86 and will borrow a warbird

Jay Smith
Old Sep 23, 2012, 06:37 PM
EDFPILOT is offline
Find More Posts by EDFPILOT
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFPILOT View Post
I need to start getting an idea of everyone that will be flying in the UM warbird races. We have decided on one plane per pilot if you crash that plane and have another you can use that. Also if anyone is interested we are looking at having a couple of micro jet races which will be the UM Mig or the Great Planes UM F86.Just post your names in this thread if you plan on entering any of these.

Warbird Races

1. Tripp Smith
2. Chris Scoggins
3. Richard Scarborough
4. Colin Harrington
5. Richard Greet
6. Jay Smith
Add another to the list
Old Sep 23, 2012, 06:55 PM
dr rc is offline
Find More Posts by dr rc
DR RC#1
dr rc's Avatar
what about some profile micro warbirds that would use the same brick set up as the pz warbirds i have the designs on the table
Old Sep 23, 2012, 08:48 PM
powerlines is offline
Find More Posts by powerlines
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by knifeedge63 View Post
hahah yeah sure do! i liked it cuz its a plane knifeedging...and you know...my name is knifeedge....so it kinda fits
Nope. It's a rere knife edging thru powerlines!! Hehehe. Like something I would do!! Heheheheheheh. Well,, I guess it's ok as long as you come to HHAEFI and shake my hand!!
Old Sep 23, 2012, 09:11 PM
Dave Burrow is offline
Find More Posts by Dave Burrow
The SEFF telescope guy.
Dave Burrow's Avatar

Micros from Hodges Hobbies


I was lucky enough to spent this past weekend at Hodges Hobbies. I talked to Mac and Bill about micros. They have a pretty good supply but if you want to assure you can pick one up when you get there you really need to call and get one set aside. This will let them make sure they have what you want (as long as it is not on back order from its maker). Since Hodges Hobbies is one of our two Presenting Sponsors I think they are planning to do something special on these planes since we are using them in one of our contests. I was not given the details but if you have any interest in adding to your micro fleet, call the shop. (866-924-9505) I was told you would be glad you called.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 09:40 PM
knifeedge63 is offline
Find More Posts by knifeedge63
There is Victory in the Lord!
knifeedge63's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines View Post
Nope. It's a rere knife edging thru powerlines!! Hehehe. Like something I would do!! Heheheheheheh. Well,, I guess it's ok as long as you come to HHAEFI and shake my hand!!
affirmative
Old Sep 25, 2012, 12:48 AM
Gmanx5 is offline
Find More Posts by Gmanx5
Registered User
Gmanx5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Burrow View Post
I was lucky enough to spent this past weekend at Hodges Hobbies. I talked to Mac and Bill about micros. They have a pretty good supply but if you want to assure you can pick one up when you get there you really need to call and get one set aside. This will let them make sure they have what you want (as long as it is not on back order from its maker). Since Hodges Hobbies is one of our two Presenting Sponsors I think they are planning to do something special on these planes since we are using them in one of our contests. I was not given the details but if you have any interest in adding to your micro fleet, call the shop. (866-924-9505) I was told you would be glad you called.
Having read this I will have to call Bill, but I may...may be in with a fresh new in the box T-28 or Corsair; I will keep you posted Also, if you have enough for a slower class I will be in with the Champ as well.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GWS Warbird Pylon Racing Thread Jake Williams GWS (Grand Wing Servo) 339 Jul 13, 2009 11:00 AM
Discussion 1\2A Pylon Racing (GWS Warbirds & Racing Wings) Wind_of_Change Utah Flyers Organization 202 Jun 20, 2008 08:38 PM
Molded Foam Warbird Pylon Racing?? diceco Electric Warbirds 8 Jun 09, 2008 03:30 PM
Contest Q-500, Q-40, & Micro Pylon Racing at the Basin (9/30) pdawg High Performance 37 Oct 06, 2006 01:10 AM
Discussion Micro Pylon Races at MWE Spring Fling May6th pbrantuas High Performance 68 May 09, 2006 12:05 PM