Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 27, 2012, 11:41 PM
Sherpa
The pilot meeting was a little slow starting,. Almost like herding cats. Mike Lee did a great job getting the guys together and going over the agenda for the day. As we had 8 volunteers it was decided to start with duration and then distance. After 2 rounds of duration, the volunteers were put to work. We were able to complete 5 rounds of distance with Mike Lachowski achieving the best of the day with 32.
Last edited by Schwemmer; Oct 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2012, 11:56 PM
It was a very interesting day today , lots of good flyers , and willing to go into depth on what " B " is all about , thanks for letting me be a small part of it ! .. Dennis
Oct 28, 2012, 12:07 AM
Sherpa
Last of the photos. I ran out of memory. All in all it a was a great day and very challenging conditions. The pilot worked hard. Whoever makes the team will surely represent the USA well and will give the world a run for their money.

Sherpa
Oct 28, 2012, 12:44 AM
Fly R/C writer
Hi Dennis Everette,

Uh, sorry but you don't get off that easy. You were a BIG part of this event along with the other people who volunteered to work the event. Beleive me when I say, we can't do it without you! I know that I speak for each and every pilot and team member out there when I say your assistance is genuinely appreciated. So, it is the F3B crowd that that is honored to have you there with us. You did a great job!

Although, I'm still scratching my head wondering how I got talked into this....

Mike Lee
Oct 28, 2012, 04:51 PM
If someone can, please get a pic with each pilot and their plane. Would be great to hear who is flying what!
Oct 28, 2012, 05:13 PM
Tom Knudtson
And how about some scores?
Oct 28, 2012, 08:24 PM
29 to 24 giants
Oct 28, 2012, 08:25 PM
Mike , ill be out tomorrow , 7:30 ish correct ?
Oct 29, 2012, 01:36 AM
Correct, first flights at 8 am
Oct 29, 2012, 02:13 AM
HELPERS were in full force both Sat and Sun! I made some new friends with them. Really cool people ! Thank you all so much. We were going to be short of help but because some selfless people showed up last minutr we have had 2 great days of F3B. For those that know and have experienced B you understand that it's not possible without the helpers. You should feel good about your service. Thank you guys.

One more day and we are set on helpers! :-)

Wow!
Oct 29, 2012, 12:50 PM
USA F3B Team Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaldes View Post
If someone can, please get a pic with each pilot and their plane. Would be great to hear who is flying what!
Most popular believe me or no are the Shooters, 3 pilots flying them. Tied at two are regular Fosas, Precisions and Freestyler 4. At one of each there is a Fosa Lift, Freestyler 3, Tracer/Target.

G
Oct 29, 2012, 01:14 PM
Ricky Windsock
How about some scores guys. We NEED to know!
Oct 29, 2012, 01:29 PM
What's wrong with heavy?
The after the contest party must be a really good one!