This thread is privately moderated by dave1993, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 27, 2012, 09:22 AM
RC beginner
Thread OP
Discussion

post dont pm. please!

hey... hey...

for some interesting how-to projects check the "threads started" link below. also "attachments".

id like to ask a favor. except for personal info please post in relevant threads instead of pm because i dont check messages unless somebody tells me to and overflow is a problem. also better because others can benefit and i dont have to answer the same questions over and over. thanks.

also worth mentioning that i dont have internet access to rcgroups on weekends so i apologize if replies to pm or posts are delayed.
Last edited by dave1993; Feb 08, 2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: typo
to remove ads between posts
Mar 24, 2018, 08:24 AM

Question

Dave. I came across your blog on cheap beacons. I had a question for a different use for that type of item. It has retail potential so could we continue this discussion via email? Please delete this post once you have read it. Adjustercraigfisher@gmail.com
Thanks

Quick Reply