New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Sep 06, 2012, 12:29 PM
rallykid is offline
Find More Posts by rallykid
Constant edits for autocorrect
BNF comes with a charger, 2 batteries and the heli for $149
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2012, 01:42 PM
boredom.is.me is offline
Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
Micro Boat Forum Founder
boredom.is.me's Avatar
That's funny. I guessed I missed it on the product page.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 02:21 PM
sandos is offline
Find More Posts by sandos
Registered User
I wonder if the msr transmitter would work with this? Should be the same number of channels, right?
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:10 PM
eltreato is offline
Find More Posts by eltreato
"Unappreciative tosser"
eltreato's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandos View Post
I wonder if the msr transmitter would work with this? Should be the same number of channels, right?
Wrong, it says you need at least a dx4e. This will give you idle up and throttle hold for doing 3D.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:11 PM
PKM_Heliman is offline
Find More Posts by PKM_Heliman
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandos View Post
I wonder if the msr transmitter would work with this? Should be the same number of channels, right?
Doubtful...the msr is a 4 channel FP heli and the nCPx Is 6 channel CP heli .
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:23 PM
electricrc68 is offline
Find More Posts by electricrc68
The Sweet Aroma of Fuel
electricrc68's Avatar
Hmm now im thinking....maybe i can get this as my first heli instead of a coax or FP? I fly micro planes at the moment but was hesitant to get into helis...until now.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:31 PM
flyerinside is offline
Find More Posts by flyerinside
Registered User
Very interesting!

But, as usually happens with Blade, overpriced. 3 in 1 for $65 is too much, for example.

Iīm want to buy the WLtoys copy for fifty bucks.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:32 PM
flyerinside is offline
Find More Posts by flyerinside
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricrc68 View Post
Hmm now im thinking....maybe i can get this as my first heli instead of a coax or FP? I fly micro planes at the moment but was hesitant to get into helis...until now.
Go for the V911 as first heli.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:45 PM
flyerinside is offline
Find More Posts by flyerinside
Registered User
Somebody has played too much with the photography model




Old Sep 06, 2012, 04:09 PM
electricrc68 is offline
Find More Posts by electricrc68
The Sweet Aroma of Fuel
electricrc68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinside View Post
Go for the V911 as first heli.
Well im not too fond of any company except horizon so...
Old Sep 06, 2012, 04:15 PM
lkagan is offline
Find More Posts by lkagan
Registered User
lkagan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by akmoose43 View Post
A Nano CP would be a fun little toy, (which I would have to buy), but I would like to see something between a Blade130X and a Blade 300.
Wouldn't a Trex 250 be exactly that? Or were you hoping for a bit smaller.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 04:22 PM
rallykid is offline
Find More Posts by rallykid
Constant edits for autocorrect
CP will work as a first heli but has a steep learning curve. I started with an MCX2 and still fly them inside on rainy days and when it is cold. They are still fun around the house. I went to a 120SR which I hated for the pendulum effect and sold. Next is an MSRX for me which I have flown many times but do not own. I probably could have started with the MSRX and been fine but I wanted something really tame for indoor. Until now the choices were MSRX and MCPX and I ways recommended the MSRX for anyone with flight experience getting into helis over the MCPX. Now that this smaller CP is coming we will have to see how it does to see if that opinion changes. Might not be a bad starter but again, CP is a lot more difficult to fly when starting out even coming from huge fixed wing experience.
Last edited by rallykid; Sep 06, 2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 05:24 PM
electricrc68 is offline
Find More Posts by electricrc68
The Sweet Aroma of Fuel
electricrc68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallykid View Post
CP will work as a first heli but has a steep learning curve. I started with an MCX2 and still fly them inside on rainy days and when it is cold. They are still fun around the house. I went to a 120SR which I hated for the pendulum effect and sold. Next is an MSRX for me which I have flown many times but do not own. I probably could have started with the MSRX and been fine but I wanted something really tame for indoor. Until now the choices were MSRX and MCPX and I ways recommended the MSRX for anyone with flight experience getting into helis over the MCPX. Now that this smaller CP is coming we will have to see how it does to see if that opinion changes. Might not be a bad starter but again, CP is a lot more difficult to fly when starting out even coming from huge fixed wing experience.
Thanks. But you know, i have all winter to practice since i can practice indoors slowly with this heli, and airplane flying practically is done for me in the winter because of the cold...think i will take my chances when it comes out.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 05:49 PM
rallykid is offline
Find More Posts by rallykid
Constant edits for autocorrect
There are always sims available too to help get you ready for when it drops at your LHS.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 06:04 PM
Giovanni Day is offline
Find More Posts by Giovanni Day
Gettin back into it!!
Giovanni Day's Avatar
Those blades look to be cut off MCPx blades. Notice the paint pattern is not complete and the tips are square. They probably do not have the blades for this bird back from manufacturing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinside View Post
Somebody has played too much with the photography model


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Walkera MiNi CP - Smallest 100 sized 3D helicopter zadaw Micro Helis 6166 Nov 20, 2016 12:57 AM
Discussion is there anything better than mcpx v2 at same or smaller size? Legendary_Agent 3D Electric Heli Flying 33 Feb 24, 2012 09:46 PM
Question Whatís Better than a Blade CP and Smaller than a Trex? HavingFun2002 Micro Helis 74 Mar 05, 2006 06:07 PM