Thread Tools
Dec 04, 2012, 09:49 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
heritageflyer's Avatar
They have been Superb from day one for me. From Nano to 5 spare parts orders. Even called me when I ordered the Glow Skids to verify what I was buying the skids for.

Probably just a fluke, store Demo got in box and escaped from store...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 04, 2012, 09:55 PM
ride hard and fly low
H.D.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by heritageflyer
They have been Superb from day one for me. From Nano to 5 spare parts orders. Even called me when I ordered the Glow Skids to verify what I was buying the skids for.

Probably just a fluke, store Demo got in box and escaped from store...
Would you be if you got a used one?
Dec 04, 2012, 09:59 PM
2 seconds from crashing
indoorheli's Avatar
I would be quite unhappy if that happened, though I too have had good service from them. They will always match and beat anybodies pricing and have always seemed to have good customer service when i call or email.


Curious was it damaged?
Dec 04, 2012, 10:03 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
heritageflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.D.
Would you be if you got a used one?
No. Let down, yes. If they are sending a new one though, then they are making it right. Besides, it's just a Toy Heli.


I get more worked up over things like, getting a $10K hospital bill for my dad in the mail today, that we were told the Insurance was picking up "100%"!

It's called, having perspective...
Dec 04, 2012, 10:06 PM
Registered User
I'll try removing the tail fin and let you guys know if it changes tail hold at all.
Dec 04, 2012, 10:08 PM
ride hard and fly low
H.D.'s Avatar
Heli had tail wag, blades were tight unlike my first nCPX that I purchased from my LHS & the box had been retaped and showing wear from repeated openings.
Dec 04, 2012, 10:13 PM
ride hard and fly low
H.D.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by heritageflyer
No. Let down, yes. If they are sending a new one though, then they are making it right. Besides, it's just a Toy Heli.


I get more worked up over things like, getting a $10K hospital bill for my dad in the mail today, that we were told the Insurance was picking up "100%"!

It's called, having perspective...
I get worked up when someone me, period!
Dec 04, 2012, 10:49 PM
Don't tell me, I overdid it.
Number1BSArtist's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znybar
I'll try removing the tail fin and let you guys know if it changes tail hold at all.
Yeah, all that blah blah from me just pretty much meant I don't think we're gonna get that locked in feeling we want from a cpitched tail.
Dec 04, 2012, 11:01 PM
Registered User
I just think you have to move up to a 130x to get a locked in tail. The nano is more for practicing inverted/loops and collective management.
Dec 05, 2012, 12:04 AM
Don't tell me, I overdid it.
Number1BSArtist's Avatar
I think you're right about that.

However, There could be a problem with your board? I only say this because you made it seem exceptionally bad in your original post about this.

I am huckin' it back and forth - tail first at a pretty good clip across 20-25 feet of backyard right now(between post and edits) and even with the fin on, it is holding for me upright or inverted.
Last edited by Number1BSArtist; Dec 05, 2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: To specify direction of flight
Dec 05, 2012, 01:20 AM
Registered User
No it only happens occasionally, under max cyclic load and/or under a decent amount of speed with heavy input. My MSRx has similar tendencies.
Dec 05, 2012, 01:49 AM
Don't tell me, I overdid it.
Number1BSArtist's Avatar
Okay. I guess that's just the flight envelope for now then. - Couple more years will be interesting for this small stuff. (I mean a Nano with a tail-drive or the like)
Dec 05, 2012, 02:13 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1BSArtist
Okay. I guess that's just the flight envelope for now then. - Couple more years will be interesting for this small stuff. (I mean a Nano with a tail-drive or the like)
Agreed, a brushless nano with a tail drive would be something to behold. Being able to practice every scale move with a 180 buck micro? Yes please.
Dec 05, 2012, 03:36 PM
Fly, fix, repeat
oobly's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znybar
Agreed, a brushless nano with a tail drive would be something to behold.....
I agree completely..... Working towards that goal slowly. HP06s motor, double FET modded 3.5A ESC with BLHeli, signal converter to tail servo, homemade tail unit and kevlar belt drive. She's got power, but keeps breaking belts.
Last edited by oobly; Dec 05, 2012 at 03:51 PM.
Dec 05, 2012, 03:47 PM
Registered User
That's some impressive modification... If it works you should give Blade the heads up!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Walkera MiNi CP - Smallest 100 sized 3D helicopter zadaw Micro Helis 6166 Nov 19, 2016 11:57 PM
Discussion is there anything better than mcpx v2 at same or smaller size? Legendary_Agent 3D Electric Heli Flying 33 Feb 24, 2012 08:46 PM
Question Whatís Better than a Blade CP and Smaller than a Trex? HavingFun2002 Micro Helis 74 Mar 05, 2006 05:07 PM