Sep 25, 2012, 11:36 AM
I have lodged a complaint with the Hong Kong consumer rights group.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 21, 2012, 01:36 PM
I sent $199.65 USD PayPal payment to Transaction ID: 7S7842233G634252P to Julian Cox julian.cox@btinternet.com in summer.

After that I wrote 4 messages about my order. I have no answer from FlightPower UK and one answer from FPsupport@hobbico.com.

I still have no batteries and my money.

Please help to reach Julian or Flightpower UK.
Oct 25, 2012, 02:20 AM

Flightpower unresponsive - Order #128926

Hi,

I have an issue with Flightpower in Hong Kong. Once they got the cash, the so called CEO, Julian Cox, has been hiding from phone call and emails and he didn't respond to my request. Though I have just placed the order for 1 week, I am anxious about getting my batteries as I have ordered quite a bit from them. It is such an unhappy incident for online shopping.

Best regards,
Eric
Oct 28, 2012, 06:42 AM
Per Ardua ad Astra
Hi Eric

I hope it works out OK for you but I'm still waiting after 3 months and receiving nothing back from my emails and phone calls.
Nov 01, 2012, 04:49 AM

Reply from consumer council Hong Kong

The General Manager
FlightPower Lithium Polymer Ltd.
A 5F
Eastern Flower Centre
22-24 Cameron Road
Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon

Dear Sir,

Re: Order for FlightPower Lithium Polymer

Further to our letter to your company dated 9 October 2012 referring ???????? case to you. We have yet to receive a formal reply from your company regarding your settlement proposal.

Since the matter had dragged on for quite sometime, we would appreciate if you would give us a written reply on or before 15 November 2012.

We await your early reply. Thank You.

Yours faithfully,

(Ella LAU)
for Chief Executive
Consumer Council

Encl
c.c. Complainant
Nov 07, 2012, 04:27 PM

FlightPower lack of response - chargeback

Guys,

I'm struggling also.... My wife ordered batteries for my birthday in the summer and we are still waiting...

Here in the UK if you paid by credit or debit card, you may be able to log a claim through your bank or building society under the chargeback scheme. We've submitted a claim and although it has been rejected initially, TTTMoneycorp have had to spend time and effort responding to it - we're now going to appeal against their decision....

I believe that a chargeback claim is a black mark against a company and they don't want too many of them if they can avoid it - so get those claims submitted!
You can find out more about chargeback by looking at any of the following links:-

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/sho...ard-chargeback

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-righ...d-debit-cards/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2012...-75-chargeback

http://www.money.co.uk/article/10072...money-back.htm

The more pressure we bring to bear, the better. Enjoy.....

Pete
Jul 20, 2013, 12:46 PM

Order to Flight Power UK

I have made an order to Flight Power UK in 16th of june. I made the order from their web page and I sent a Bank Transfer to a bank account in Hong Kong. I have not received the batteries until now and I have tried contact by e-mail with Flight Power UK but nobody answer me.

Someone can help me?

Best Regards
Pepe
Oct 19, 2014, 02:42 AM
the work look ok.

i want to work hard for the future look ok.

royal1688
royal1688 ผ่านเว็บ
Last edited by lobterm; Oct 19, 2014 at 02:48 AM.
Apr 01, 2015, 03:14 AM
Hi!! can i help you

goldenslot online golden-slot
goldenslot online golden slot
gclub
Jun 01, 2015, 10:16 PM
thank you
gclub
goldenslot
Jan 07, 2016, 04:42 AM
Great work

golden slot
Old Jan 19, 2016, 11:51 PM
cocodd
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Redacted Content.

Quick Reply