Thread Tools
Old Nov 10, 2012, 04:05 AM
henrymoro is offline
Find More Posts by henrymoro
Registered User
henrymoro's Avatar
first video, setting up YS-X4

YS-X4 Installation & Commission Video (12 min 57 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2012, 04:29 AM
Ramnes is online now
Find More Posts by Ramnes
Still flying
Ramnes's Avatar
Henrymoro
Very nice! I have to reconsider APM 2.5. But features, release date(year) preorder, and price would be nice!

I really like that you have software for Android. I wouldnt even think of hacking my iPad.

J
Old Nov 10, 2012, 06:23 AM
henrymoro is offline
Find More Posts by henrymoro
Registered User
henrymoro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramnes View Post
Henrymoro
Very nice! I have to reconsider APM 2.5. But features, release date(year) preorder, and price would be nice!

I really like that you have software for Android. I wouldnt even think of hacking my iPad.

J
this is a coincidence... I mean I have just jailbroken my ipad1, I have never done this before, and it resulted quite easy, and I had not even lose any of my original files, books, music, etc..... so its great.

now I am figuiring out how to install GCS app
Old Nov 10, 2012, 02:15 PM
Ramnes is online now
Find More Posts by Ramnes
Still flying
Ramnes's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrymoro View Post
this is a coincidence... I mean I have just jailbroken my ipad1, I have never done this before, and it resulted quite easy, and I had not even lose any of my original files, books, music, etc..... so its great.

now I am figuiring out how to install GCS app
henrymoro
I see, but my iPad belongs to the company i work for so i just go out buy an Android pad of a convenient size for this and other stuff.

J
Old Nov 10, 2012, 09:27 PM
milouze is offline
Find More Posts by milouze
Registerer Used
milouze's Avatar
Seems to work as expected
Eager to have one in my hands!
Old Nov 11, 2012, 02:22 AM
hemanthtguru is offline
Find More Posts by hemanthtguru
MULTIROTOR FREAK
ETA on the release date
Old Nov 11, 2012, 03:04 AM
Salocin is offline
Find More Posts by Salocin
Registered User
Salocin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthtguru View Post
ETA on the release date
Released Monday
Old Nov 11, 2012, 03:51 AM
hemanthtguru is offline
Find More Posts by hemanthtguru
MULTIROTOR FREAK
where can buy it...
Old Nov 11, 2012, 03:58 AM
fajar is offline
Find More Posts by fajar
Registered User
fajar's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrymoro View Post
great video. Just one suggestion so that everyone watching the video would take proper precautions and safety measures: always take away the props from motors when setting up the multi on the bench, especially when doing channel and esc calibration.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 10:28 AM
ikotikot is offline
Find More Posts by ikotikot
Registered User
X4 navigator version:
Target Lock & Fly encircle (No limitation)
Click/Touch & Fly To Point (No limitation)
Auto-Navigation (8Waypoints + no range limitation )

X6:
Target Lock & Fly encircle (Fly encircle 40m Diameters+ within 10 seconds)
Click/Touch & Fly To Point (within 30m & can’t repeat process within 20seconds)
Auto-Navigation (4Waypoints + 200m diameters )

are those features supposed to be swapped the other way around? oh well i could only wish that......
Old Nov 14, 2012, 12:57 AM
ikotikot is offline
Find More Posts by ikotikot
Registered User
from what i see in the posted specs, it might just kill sales of X6.
the aviator seems to be superior without range restrictions and more waypoints than the basic X6.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 01:14 AM
robone is offline
Find More Posts by robone
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikotikot View Post
from what i see in the posted specs, it might just kill sales of X6.
the aviator seems to be superior without range restrictions and more waypoints than the basic X6.
The position hold accuracy is not the same.

I agree with you that it will dent the sales, however, a lot of companies who are buying the YS-X6 are surveying companies and they need more than the 8 waypoints (i.e professionals)

Maybe they will give more features to the YS-X6

Rob
Old Nov 14, 2012, 02:56 AM
Mr_westie is offline
Find More Posts by Mr_westie
Down under under
Quote:
Originally Posted by robone View Post
The position hold accuracy is not the same.
Rob
X6
http://www.fpvmodel.com/zero-uav-ysx...otors_p39.html
18 Accurate Position & Altitude Hold(Hover Precision is within±1.5m horizital and ±0.5m Vertical)


X4
http://www.fpvmodel.com/zero-uav-ysx...r-fc_p432.html
Vertical direction: ± 1m
Horizontal direction: ± 2m

Not much worse
Last edited by Mr_westie; Nov 14, 2012 at 03:01 AM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 04:50 AM
robone is offline
Find More Posts by robone
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_westie View Post
X6
http://www.fpvmodel.com/zero-uav-ysx...otors_p39.html
18 Accurate Position & Altitude Hold(Hover Precision is within±1.5m horizital and ±0.5m Vertical)


X4
http://www.fpvmodel.com/zero-uav-ysx...r-fc_p432.html
Vertical direction: ± 1m
Horizontal direction: ± 2m

Not much worse
I know, but it depends on what you are doing with the system. For me, the YS-X4 is fine, but if you are doing Surveying, as some of my clients are, then you need it to be more accurate.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold ZeroUAV YS-X6 Flight Controller Excellent Condition $900 shipped Blucross Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 2 Jul 26, 2012 04:30 PM
For Sale MultiWii Nano Control Board (2.1 grams), BL Motors x4, ESCs x4, Receiver, and More boredom.is.me Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 3 Jun 07, 2012 04:20 PM
For Sale MultiWii Nano Control Board (2.1 grams), BL Motors x4, ESCs x4, Receiver, and More boredom.is.me Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jun 02, 2012 08:22 PM
Sold Astro Flight Chargers (X4) curtusua Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 6 May 07, 2012 12:15 AM
Sold SOLD YS 56 & 2 flight old Hatori Pipe KingJoe Aircraft - Fuel - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 03, 2012 11:58 AM