Nov 12, 2012, 05:09 PM
Random Pic #23982
Indiana_Geoff's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
He seems to have most every trait of a psychopath. EDIT: shoulda read all of the latest posts before typing that, sorry to be redundant.
If only we could have more "psychopath"'s who just win Tour de France races.
Nov 12, 2012, 05:16 PM
...
cobalt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana_Geoff View Post
If only we could have more "psychopath"'s who just win Tour de France races.
Huh?

You tell me if the trait's fit.

Facet 1 Interpersonal
  • Glibness/superficial charm
  • Grandiose sense of self-worth
  • Pathological lying
  • Cunning/manipulative
Facet 2 Affective
  • Lack of remorse or guilt
  • Emotionally shallow
  • Callous/lack of empathy
  • Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
Facet 3 Lifestyle
  • Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
  • Parasitic lifestyle
  • Lack of realistic, long-term goals
  • Impulsiveness
  • Irresponsibility
Facet 4 Antisocial
  • Poor behavioral controls
  • Early behavioral problems
  • Juvenile delinquency
  • Revocation of conditional release
  • Criminal versatility.
  • Many short-term marital relationships
  • Promiscuous sexual behavior
Nov 12, 2012, 05:29 PM
Biting ankles since '53
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyzoo View Post
I wonder if ET will ever admit he has socks?
Hey, he goes on TV, admits it, sobs a bit. Five years time he's forgiven and in politics. THAT'S the money game he should be playing.
Nov 12, 2012, 05:47 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_editor View Post
Hey, he goes on TV, admits it, sobs a bit. Five years time he's forgiven and in politics. THAT'S the money game he should be playing.
He would lose millions. He should just sit back and let time go on. It will all fade away in a few years regardless.
Nov 12, 2012, 05:53 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
He would lose millions. He should just sit back and let time go on. It will all fade away in a few years regardless.
that would be a strategy. Except he's being sued for prize money return. He's also being sued by the party that Lance sued (and won) for defamation
Nov 12, 2012, 06:01 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
that would be a strategy. Except he's being sued for prize money return. He's also being sued by the party that Lance sued (and won) for defamation
That is the exact reason to sit back and admit nothing.
Nov 12, 2012, 06:08 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
that would be a strategy. Except he's being sued for prize money return. He's also being sued by the party that Lance sued (and won) for defamation
Don't forget he once was sponsored by U.S. Postal....maybe they could sue him for defrauding the government ?.
Nov 12, 2012, 06:11 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Lance posted a pic on twitter of him laying around with his 7 jerseys. Talk about taunting.
That was posted here back about 2 pages.


If I had Tolladay's Photoshop skills I'd change the framed Tour De France jerseys to movie posters from Citizen Kane, and have Lance saying "Rosebuuud".
Nov 12, 2012, 06:12 PM
Senior Member
He's got lawyers. He got sued by downstream neighbors in Austin a few years back. Dammed a creek without permission, dislodged tons of sediment into the creek downstream. Remediation was costly.
Nov 13, 2012, 06:23 PM
Closed Account
Latest story on Lance:



Seems that SCA wants their money back for the bonuses they paid to Lance for winning the TdF...something to the tune of $11 million.

Earlier this year Lance's lawyers were saying no way, no how...now they've changed their tune. It seems Lance's legal people have offered SCA $1 million to drop the lawsuit.

SCA doesn't want to drop it, and if Lance has to testify he'll wind up facing perjury charges for lying under oath during a videotaped deposition where he claimed he never doped.


http://reader.roopstigo.com/view/roo...5/#/chapter/1/
Nov 13, 2012, 09:33 PM
Random Pic #23982
Indiana_Geoff's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
Huh?

You tell me if the trait's fit.

Facet 1 Interpersonal
  • Glibness/superficial charm
  • Grandiose sense of self-worth
  • Pathological lying
  • Cunning/manipulative
Facet 2 Affective
  • Lack of remorse or guilt
  • Emotionally shallow
  • Callous/lack of empathy
  • Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
Facet 3 Lifestyle
  • Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
  • Parasitic lifestyle
  • Lack of realistic, long-term goals
  • Impulsiveness
  • Irresponsibility
Facet 4 Antisocial
  • Poor behavioral controls
  • Early behavioral problems
  • Juvenile delinquency
  • Revocation of conditional release
  • Criminal versatility.
  • Many short-term marital relationships
  • Promiscuous sexual behavior
Given that he does not have many of those traits and that he is opposite on a great number of them... no. But a better question is why you are so fired up to demonize him with amateur psychology?
Nov 15, 2012, 06:32 AM
Closed Account
Before, anti-Lance people were saying they would no longer support Livestrong because Lance was still with them. He's now gone, and now the pro-Lance supporters are saying they won't support Livestrong because he stepped down from the board.
Nov 15, 2012, 06:33 AM
Registered User
saltyzoo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee View Post
Before, anti-Lance people were saying they would no longer support Livestrong because Lance was still with them. He's now gone, and now the pro-Lance supporters are saying they won't support Livestrong because he stepped down from the board.
Not sure why this would make you happy.
Nov 16, 2012, 12:39 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyzoo View Post
Not sure why this would make you happy.

Same Catch-22 as Penn State firing Joe Paterno.

If you keep him your critics will hate you, if you fire him his supporters will hate you.
Nov 16, 2012, 12:49 AM
Closed Account
Theme song for the Tour De France



Glen Frey......Smugglers blues, ( high quality, full video) (5 min 35 sec)


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Some sort of fibreglass strips that can be painted on to repair? gizmo1990 Crash Discussion 1 Nov 01, 2010 09:23 AM
Discussion Can strip LEDs be shortened / cut to length? Downwind3Zero Power Systems 0 Jun 13, 2010 12:29 PM
Question Can carbon strip be scored and snapped cleanly? golem Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 8 Jan 24, 2007 08:47 PM
Can old Monokote be stripped off? Yardbird The Builders Workshop 4 Feb 16, 2005 07:52 PM